Chapter 45 [His Past II]

Dance.

Sungyeol continued to huddle into his corner as his father continued to pace around the room. It was the anniversary of his mother’s death, and his dad would get drunk every time. Daeyeol was kneeling in front of his mother’s altar, bowing his head in grief and mumbling words to himself. It was like the usual scene, but for some reason, that year, a spark lit in their dad’s mind.

His dad stormed over to Sungyeol, grabbing his collar roughly and making him look into his dark eyes. Sungyeol gulped as his dad’s face neared his. His face stopped a mere centimetre away from Sungyeol, and his hand began to tremble from fear.

He was used to the put downs, the swearing and the blames, but for the first time in his life, his dad, taught Daeyeol to be violent.

His eyes narrowed as he mercilessly threw Sungyeol across the room. Sungyeol painfully slid across the floor, ramming into the wall with a thud. Daeyeol’s eyes widened, he too had never seen his father inflict any pain on Sungyeol.

The next event scarred Sungyeol and Daeyeol for life; it made Sungyeol afraid, afraid of the world, of the shadows, or ever trusting anyone else. On the other hand, it changed Daeyeol’s mind, it made him violent, merciless, cold and heartless, he would live his life, as a violent being, not caring about anything else besides getting his hands dirty with a good fight.

Their dad grabbed onto Daeyeol’s hand, tugging him up roughly, making him stand on his two feet. He led Daeyeol over to Sungyeol, who was still crouched on the floor, with his knees brought up to his chest.

His dad let go of Daeyeol, as he watched the scene unfold before his eyes. His dad grabbed Sungyeol’s collar once again, smirking as he sent a violent punch into Sungyeol’s face. Almost immediately, his lip burst, a small trickle of blood rolling down the side of his mouth.

Daeyeol gasped, as his dad began throwing harsh punches and kicks at Sungyeol. Sungyeol howled in pain, screaming “sorry” over and over again. His dad blocked out his cries, continuing to hurt Sungyeol.

After a few minutes, he stopped, turning to Daeyeol, who gulped in fear. He too thought he would serve the same fate as Sungyeol, but what surprised him was that his dad grabbed his hand lightly.

“He took your mother, now released your anger on him.” His dad said, as Daeyeol looked confusedly at him. He furrowed his eyebrows as his dad led him closer to Sungyeol, demonstrating how to kick as Daeyeol innocently kicked the air.

“Good boy, now kick over here.” His dad said as he turned his body so he was now facing Sungyeol. Daeyeol’s eyes widened, and he shook his head violently, though he hated his brother for taking his mother away from him, he could never hurt Sungyeol physically, or so he thought.

~~~

DUNDUNDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! cliffhanger again... mianhae >.< ... you guys know the jist, it was a 2 thousand word long chapter :L

i really have NO idea how this fic will end... i think it's going to be EXTREMELY long... hopefully not over 70.... -crosses fingers-

and oh omg... 1 pair of socks costs 9 bucks... AMEAN WHAT THE HELL! CAN THEY MAKE YOU FLY OR SOMETHING?! >.>

THANKYOU FOR READING AND SUPPORTING MY FIC! SARANGHAEYO! <3 

@Emilyly : yeah it really was that expensive..,. at least i get half of it back from the government (: and i bought like 1 of everything except for the dresses and shirts, which i bought 2 of :3  i wanna take care of yeol bb too xD

@mybabyboo : forever my favourite infinite couple <3 

@blue091917 : there you go xD