Chapter 20

Dance.

“Woohyun-ah, we’re going to go buy some food. Stay here with Jae Ni araso?” Sunggyu said, patting him on the back as Woohyun nodded. He sat down on the seat beside the bed, propping his head up on his hands as he looked at Jae Ni.

“We’ll be back in a few minutes.” Sunggyu said as he led the boys out of the room. The room fell silent as the boys left, leaving Woohyun sitting quietly next to Jae Ni.

He put his head down to the bed, resting his forehead on the back of her hand. He felt a sense of déjà vu. *How come she always seems to be getting hurt when I’m around?*

Suddenly, he felt a small jolt, lifting his head up; he met gazes with a weak looking Jae Ni.

“J-j-jae Ni…” He said quietly, making sure that he was not dreaming. She smiled weakly at him as he quickly went to get the doctors to check up on her. A few minutes later the nurse exited the room, leaving Woohyun and Jae Ni sitting in awkward silence.

This had been what Woohyun had been avoiding. He didn’t want to face up to the guilt of taking the ability to dance away from Jae Ni. But from afar, he had begun to gain feelings towards her.

He always felt happy when he saw her, and worried when she was out of his sight. She would put a smile on his face every day, and sent jolts up his arm whenever they came in contact.

But without being to face her, Woohyun and Jae Ni had become very awkward with each other. Jae Ni cleared , breaking Woohyun out of his thoughts.

“Uhmm…” they both started at the same time.

“Look Jae Ni, I’m really sorry for what I did to you. I never meant for that to happen.” Woohyun said quietly.

“Anio, I’m actually happy that that happened.” She replied, earning a did-you-seriously-want-me-to-crash-you-with-my-car look from Woohyun.

“B-B-Bwoh?” Woohyun stuttered, not believing what he was hearing. *Did she just say that she wanted me to hit her with my car?* (A/N: I realised that Woohyun can’t actually drive, so just IMAGINE that he can (: )

“Mmm.. if you never  hit me with your car. I would’ve never met you or Infinite. I would’ve never become a trainee for Woollim. And I wouldn’t have escaped my prison at home.”

She smiled at the thought of Infinite. “So thankyou Woohyun. Uhm… thankyou… for hitting me with your car.”

She burst into laughter at her last comment, to which Woohyun joined after a while.

“Are you really okay with it?” Woohyun asked as soon as they had calmed down. Jae Ni nodded, assuring him that it was the past. He smiled wider than before as the door opened; revealing Infinite with bag full’s of food.

“WOAH JAE NI!” Sungjong exclaimed, dropping the bags and running up to Jae Ni. “Are you okay? Does it hurt anywhere? Do you need anything? Are you hungry? We got food.” Sungjong blurted. Jae Ni shook her head, making Sungjong confused. “Which question are you answering?”

Jae Ni let out a laugh, as she said slowly.

“I’m okay. It doesn’t hurt as much now. I don’t need anything right now and I’m a bit hungry.” She answered. Sungjong smiled, twisting around and weaving through all of Infinite who were glaring at him for dropping their food. He picked up all the food, which was surprisingly still intact, and made his way back to Jae Ni’s side.

He pulled a large range of food out of his overflowing bag, placing it all along the edge of Jae Ni’s bed. Jae Ni laughed at all the random foods that Sungjong had; it ranged from fried chicken to chocolate snacks and a whole lot more. It was almost like a buffet, and Infinite couldn’t help but laugh as well at Jae Ni’s facial expression.

“You weren’t planning on eating ALL of this by yourself were you?” Jae Ni joked, but she immediately stopped when Sungjong nodded. Jae Ni laughed and watched Sungjong as he began eating. Seeing that Sungjong was eating, all of Infinite and Jae Ni joined in. 

~~~

SHE'S BACK! SHE'S BACK! SHE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK <3 haha really quick recovery ey? (: 

i was up til 1 last night writing, so hopefully this will still be good ~ :D 

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING! SARANGHEYO! 

2 MORE DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY :D (^)