Chapter 17

Dance.

 

Jae Ni smiled at the elderly lady behind the counter as she took her shopping bags, She walked happily out of the shop, totally unaware that someone was following her from behind.

Jae Ni turned the corner into a dark alleyway, as this was the shortcut to get to Infinite’s dorm. She was suddenly tapped on the shoulder. She tilted her head to the side, turning around to meet eyes with 4 fierce looking girls.

“Look, it’s the that lives with Infinite.” One of the girls said.

“Who knows what she gets up to there.” The other one scoffed, earning snickers from the other girls. “Maybe we should teach her to stay away from our Infinite oppas.”

The girls nodded as they advanced towards Jae Ni. One of the girls spit her gum out, grabbing Jae Ni’s hair and flinging her to the ground. Jae Ni screamed in pain as one of the girls stepped on her hand with the heel of her shoes. Her screamed echoed through the dark alleyway, and the girls began kicking her, leaving sickly bruises scattered around her body.

“Please…stop…..” Jae Ni begged quietly, earning more laughter from the girls.

“You should’ve stayed away from Infinite.”

*No one told me this would happen, or else I never would’ve agreed to stay with Infinite.* Jae Ni brought her knees to her chest in pain, curling up into a ball as the girls continued to ruthlessly kick her.

They didn’t know her side of the story, they didn’t know what she had been going through. But here they were, making her life worse than it was.

Finally, they stopped kicking her, scoffing and leaving quickly.

“Hopefully she’s learnt her lesson now.” One of the girls said loudly from a far, as evil laughter followed. Jae Ni sat up slowly, the pain making her struggle intensely. She leaned on the wall, taking deep breaths in an attempt to lessen the pain.

She looked at the scattered groceries lying forgotten around her. Painfully, she bent down, picking them up shamefully. She dragged her broken body to Infinite’s dorm, away from the wandering eyes of strangers.

Knocking slowly on the door, Sungjong opened it quickly, his smile fading as he saw Jae Ni’s state. Jae Ni attempted a small smile.

“I got the groceries.” That was the last thing she said before the world turned black around her. 

~~~

Mianhae.. i realised the main always gets beat up in my stories ... once again, I'M NOT A VIOLENT PERSON XD 

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING, READING AND COMMENTING! SARANGHAEYO!