Chapter 15

Dance.

 

“Jae Ni-ah! Can you get the mail?” Sunggyu asked, as he was busy packing away the other boys’ clothing.

“Neh!” Jae Ni said, walking out of the door and getting the mail. As she was walking into the house, she was casually flipping through the envelopes, stopping at an envelope with “Woolim Entertainment” on the front.

“Oppas, you have a letter from your company!” Jae Ni said loudly, as all the boys curiously stopped what they were doing and joined Jae Ni in the lounge room. Jae Ni lazily flipped it over, noticing that it was not the boys’ names that were on the envelope, it was hers.

She tilted her head in confusion and looked around at the boys. They all gave her genuine smiles as she opened the envelope. She had no idea what to expect, since she had never been to Woolim Entertainment, let alone given them her name and address.

Jae Ni slid the note out of the envelope, opening it slowly as the boys stared at her with expectant gazes. She began to read the letter out loud.

“Dear Ms. Kwon Jae Ni,

We are proud to say that you have become an official trainee for Woollim Entertainment. You will begin training at Woollim Entertainment on Monday the 24th of October. 

A dorm will be provided if necessary, but if it is not needed, please inform the main office as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

CEO of Woolim Entertainment”

Jae Ni furrowed her eyebrows, she had not applied as a trainee for Woolim Entertainment. She looked up at the boys, who had been listening intently and waiting for her reactions.

“I didn’t apply to be a trainee though…” Jae Ni said, as she looked around at the boys’ sly faces. “Did you… apply for me?” She asked slowly, earning nods from all the members. They continued to stare at her as her lips began to curl into a smile. “So… I’m a trainee now?”

The boys nodded in response, as Jae Ni jumped up and began cheering. They soon joined in, cheering along with Jae Ni as she laughed and chatted animatedly.

“HOW ABOUT WE CELEBRATE?!” Sungyeol cheered. It was quite obvious that Sungyeol had a thing for parties, as he was always the one who requested one. They boys stopped cheering, looking over at Sungyeol.

“You’re going to make one of us pay aren’t you…” Sungjong said, as Sungyeol pouted and looked to the floor. Sungjong laughed and continued cheering with Jae Ni.

~~~

They arrived at a nearby take away shop, and all walked in together.

“Woahhhh…” Jae Ni and Sungjong marvelled at the large menu. They jumped around like little kids, obviously excited about buying food from the store. Being the idol group they were, they soon attracted many fan girls, who shot glares at Jae Ni.

Due to the fact that Jae Ni was too busy jumping around with Sungjong, she did not realise that the girls had begun snapping pictures of her and Infinite together.

“Jae Ni-ah, what do you want to eat?” Sunggyu asked as if he was her dad. Jae Ni shrugged, telling him that she was happy with anything he got. He nodded as he began ordering a large range of foods.

~~~

All of Infinite including Jae Ni arrived back at home, with bag full’s of food. They sat down excitedly as Sunggyu and Woohyun went off to set up. They continued to talk as they discussed Woolim Entertainment.

Sunggyu and Woohyun soon came back with the food, sitting down and placing the food in the centre of the circle. All 6 pairs of eyes widened, as they stared at the mouth-watering food.

“Well… are you just going to stare at it?” Sunggyu laughed, picking up his chopsticks. They all snapped out of their trances, digging in happily.

*Thank god for these boys, I wouldn’t have lived without them.*

~~~

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! MUCH APPRECIATED! ^_^