Chapter 62

Dance.

 

“I didn’t know who to blame for the death of your mother. I always thought it was my own fault, because I was a not good enough husband your mother. I didn’t want to blame myself, so I put the blame on you. I never realised I put you through so much pain. I began drinking, because I hated myself, I hated my harsh words to her the day before your birth, I hated my actions to her. I’m sorry Sungyeol. I’m sorry for blaming you all those years of your life. I’m sorry for taking your mother. I’m sorry for ruining your life.” His dad was now crying now, he looked pleading into Sungyeol’s eyes as he lowered to his knees and lowered his head in sorrow.

Sungyeol was shocked at this moment; the man who had put him through so much torture for his entire life was kneeling before him, giving him his sincere apologies. What shocked his more was when his dad lowered his head to the floor, bowing all the way down to his very own son.

Sungyeol immediately felt his sincerity, and quickly rushed to his father’s side, grabbing his arm and pulling him up to his feet. Sungyeol’s heart was beating widly in his chest, the moment he had been waiting for was just about to occur before his eyes. His dad looked up into Sungyeol’s twinkling eyes, before lifting his trembling arms and wrapping them tightly around Sungyeol’s waist.

Sungyeol remain frozen in his spot, he had never come in contact with his dad, except for when he was being abused. He didn’t know what to do, or what to say, so he simply just hugged him back.

The calm atmosphere swallowed the two of them as they stay in their peaceful position as Sungyeol’s dad’s cries slowly faded away. Sungyeol finally released his dad, looking straight into his eyes as he gave him a genuine smile. His dad was shocked, he had never realised what a cheerful smile Sungyeol had, mostly because he had never actually seen Sungyeol smile his entire life.

Sungyeol’s life had been a nightmare, a nightmare that his dad himself had caused. If he had not blamed him for killing his mother, then Sungyeol would’ve lived like a normal kid. On the other hand, if he had not abused his own son, Sungyeol would never have become the person he was now, or met the friends who had become almost brothers to him.

His dad sighed as he closed his eyes for a few moments. He finally opened them up, building enough courage to do the thing he had wanted to do. He waved Sungyeol lower as Sungyeol lowered his head obediently.

His father leaned in, pressing his cold lips onto Sungyeol’s forehead. He kept his lips there, as Sungyeol closed his eyes, savouring the moment, the moment that his dad, had acted like a fatherly figure.

~~~

Woohyun breathed in and out deeply as he faced the door of Jae Ni’s family’s household. He lifted his hand up slowly, hesitating as he pressed the door bell. There was a moment of silence before footsteps could be heard. The door slowly opened, Woohyun stepped back as Jae Min peeked around the door.

Woohyun’s eyes widened, but he tried to keep his composure, because after all, he was about to be his own brother-in-law. 

~~~

bing ba ding ding ~ Hello there readers <3 How is your day going? I kinda just felt like updating several times today, just for no reason in particular... Well benefits for you guys right? (: Maybe it's cause I'm in a really gewwwwwwwwwwwd mood? HAHAHA XD 

THANKYOU FOR READING AND SUPPORTING MY FIC! SPREAD THE LOVE PEOPLES! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! THANKYOU OLD AND NEW READERS! PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER! THANKYOU VERY MUCH! SARANGHAEYO! <3

Mmmm you guys must be thinking I'm just kinda writing that stuff after every chapter for the sake of capitals and boldness, but truthfully.... I mean it... so yeah <3 THANKYOU VERY MUCH FOR SUPPORTING MY FIC! Please continue to support my future fics, and... let's be friends <3 

ANNYEONG READERS!