Chapter 61

Dance.

 

“I WILL BE LOVED! I HAVE PEOPLE WHO CARE FOR ME! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO PUT ME DOWN!” Sungyeol’s voice raised with every word as his confidence built up inside of him. “I WILL NOT LIVE THE SAME LIFE AS YOU! I NEVER WANTED MUM TO DIE! I WASN’T LIKE YOU, THE WHOLE TIME SHE WAS ALIVE, SHE DESPISED HER, AND YOU HATED HER! SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY ANY OF THAT TO ME! BECAUSE I’M NOT THE BAD GUY IN THIS STORY. YOU. ARE. THE. ONE. WHO. IS. WRONG.” Sungyeol yelled as he forced a punch into his dad’s face. He let out all of the feelings he had built up inside of him ever since he was born, the words he was too scared to say. The fear in his heart had now completely disappeared, the wall preventing him from trusting others had broken down completely.

His dad looked up at his in shock, clutching the side of his face which was now becoming a purple-bluish shade. *He…he… he punched me…* Sungyeol’s eyes were burning with anger and hate as he paced quickly to his father.

“ALL THOSE YEARS YOU PUT ME IN HELL! BUT I WASN’T AT FAULT! YOU BLAMED ME FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE, YOU MADE ME INTO THE OUTCAST I WAS! YOU MADE ME AFRAID OF THE WORLD! YOU MADE ME SCARED TO TRUST ANYONE IN THE WORLD! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!” He yelled as he eyes continued to pierce through his dad’s. He took a deep breath and released his balled up fist.

“But I thank you, without you I never would’ve realised that the people around me are not even half as bad as you are. You made me realise that I DO have people in this world who care for me. You made me strong as a person. By pushing me down all those years, I figured out that you only despised me because you thought I was the reason for ruining your life, but NO! You ruined your own life, you made your own life miserable. We could’ve lived like a perfect family, but NO! You decided to hate the world, so tell me exactly why, why did you do that to yourself? Why did you do that to our family?” Sungyeol’s tears were now threatening to burst out of his eyes as he blinked rapidly but kept his gaze fixed on his dad.

His dad let out a sigh, as he breathed in and back out deeply. He stood up, finding his feet as he closed his eyes and reopened them. His eyes were now softer, the hint of anger in his eyes disappearing and now filling with sorrow. 

~~~

oddly, it was actually fun writing this bit O.O me + violence/drama/sadness = (Y) LOOOOOOOOOL XD 

THANKYOU FOR READING AND SUPPORTING MY FIC! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER TWO FICS IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO! CHOOSE & DO YOU REMEMBER OUR LAST GOODBYE! THANKYOU AND PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MY FUTURE FICS! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE! THANKYOU AND SARANGHAE! <3 (mmmm. I'm making it sound like the end of the fic aren't i? don't worry, it's still going (: )