Chapter 36

Dance.

 

Jae Ni’s eyes widened as she looked back and forth from Daeyeol and Sungyeol. Now she noticed the resemblance between the two of them. Everything clicked into place, and she gasped loudly. Woohyun looked worriedly at Sungyeol, who was still cowering away with his hand covering his head. His knees were brought up to his chest and he was curled into a ball.

Daeyeol squatted down to Sungyeol, smirking as he grabbed Sungyeol’s wrist tightly. Sungyeol yelled as Daeyeol pushed him into a table nearby.

“SUNGYEOL OPPA!” Jae Ni screamed, pulling out of Woohyun’s grip and running to Sungyeol. Daeyeol watched Jae Ni in horror as she held Sungyeol’s head up and looked into his eyes. *What is she doing?*

Jae Ni’s eyes narrowed at Daeyeol, and she furrowed her eyebrows. Sungyeol was now knocked out from the extreme force and lay limp in her arms.

“SUNGYEOL OPPA! GWENCHANA?” She screamed as she turned to the boys frantically asking for help. Her head whipped to 2PM, who were standing coolly behind Daeyeol, not making any effort to help Sungyeol. *Why aren’t they helping him?*

On the other hand, all of Infinite had rushed to Sungyeol’s side, calling his name out over and over again in hope that his eyes would open. Sunggyu pulled out his phone hurriedly, and called the ambulance.

The other people in the restaurant had now left out of fear. The workers had stopped moving, scared that Daeyeol would hurt them if they spoke a word. The lady behind the counter had the courage to pick up the phone, and dialled the police as the intense scene continued.

*Please be okay Sungyeol, I don’t know the story behind you and your brother at the moment, but please stay and tell me.* She continued to hold him as the minutes ticked by.

~~~

The sirens of the ambulance echoed through the streets, and all of Infinite and Jae Ni’s heads, except Sungyeol (of course), whipped to the noise. A few paramedics ran into the shop, pushing through the crowd of boys, also known as 2PM and Daeyeol, and squatting down in front of the unconscious Sungyeol.

Daeyeol smirked as he saw Sungyeol still unconscious. *That’s was you deserve you bastard.*

The paramedics continued to take care of Sungyeol as 2PM and Daeyeol continued to watch amusedly. Jae Ni turned her head towards them, seeing that they were not bothered that their friend’s brother was unconscious.

Jae Ni’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion, and she tilted her head to the side. *What did Sungyeol do to Daeyeol?*

The paramedics rushed Sungyeol to the hospital, as they failed in trying to wake him up. As Sungyeol was being taken into the ambulance, L, who was closest to Sungyeol in Infinite, went along, leaving the rest of Infinite and Jae Ni behind.

The boys of Infinite’s faces hardened as they turned their heads from the retreating figure of the ambulance. Jae Ni could feel the extreme tension in the air rise as Sunggyu stepped forward.

“What is your problem, Daeyeol?” Sunggyu snarled, as Daeyeol scoffed.

“I should be asking you that Kim Sunggyu.” Jae Ni could see Sunggyu’s hand ball up into a fist at Daeyeol’s disrespectful behaviour. She hurried to Sunggyu’s side, grabbing his hand and tugging down lightly.

“Sunggyu Oppa.” She said quietly as Sunggyu and Daeyeol continued their extreme staring contest. Daeyeol looked down, seeing her arm wrapped around Sunggyu.

Burning anger built up inside him, and he grabbed Jae Ni’s arm in a flash. Sunggyu became protective of Jae Ni, grabbing her other hand and pulling her back towards him. Daeyeol’s eyes fired up, and he glared furiously into Sunggyu’s eyes.

“Let’s go Jae Ni.” Daeyeol said through his gritted teeth.

“No Jae Ni stays with us.” Sunggyu said, as he pulled Jae Ni closer to himself. The tug of war competition continued as painful tears began trickling down Jae Ni’s face. The force of their pulls was making her arms feel as if they were being torn off, and the nails of both parties were digging into the flesh of Jae Ni’s arms.

Woohyun noticed her pain right away, running to her quickly and ripping the arms of Sunggyu and Daeyeol off of Jae Ni’s. He looked worriedly down at Jae Ni’s arms, seeing that small cuts from Sunggyu and Daeyeol were scattered on each arm.

Jae Ni looked up at him, as he looked back at Sunggyu and Daeyeol, who seemed unfazed by the fact that they had hurt Jae Ni.

“YAH!” Woohyun yelled, holding out Jae Ni’s arms to both of the boys. “Look what you did!” 

~~~

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING! THANKYOU FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS! PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MY FIC (: <3

sorry no updates for a few more hours, at my friend's house xD