Chapter 48

Dance.

It was finally the day that Jae Ni could be discharged from the hospital, the boys were all at a schedule, and had tried their hardest to pull out of it. Due to the fact that they had spent so many days with Jae Ni, they had already missed a huge amount of their schedules.

Without a choice, they attended their schedule, leaving Jae Ni to exit the hospital on her own. She packed up her belongings, walking out of the hospital and taking a deep breath in. *It feels like ages since I’ve been outside.*

She took a bus to Woollim Entertainment, which stopped in front of her destination not long after. Jae Ni bowed lightly to the bus driver, before making her way out of the bus and into the building. During her stay at the hospital, she had discussed with Infinite that she would move out of their dorms and into the Woollim Entertainment boarding school. They had heavily disagreed with the idea the first few times, but after a long debate, Jae Ni had been successful.

As she entered the school, people smiled at her in recognition. She smiled back at them, before making her way to the front office.

After a short talk, she was told to sign some forms, to which she did immediately. It finally hit her when she came to the “Parent/guardian name” section. *Where are my parents?*

She had absolutely forgotten about them, it never came across her that her parents still did not know her location. They didn’t know she had come into a near death situation, nor did they know that she had been living with some of the top stars in the idol industry.

Suddenly, a soft tone came from her pocket. She took out her flashing phone, looking at the caller ID as her eyes widened.

“H-H-Hello A-A-Appa.”

“Annyeong Jae Ni, how have you been without us?” He asked, as if he cared. Jae Ni tilted her head to the side. *Since when had my dad ever cared about me?*

“F-F-Fine…” She said, stuttering out of confusion. She heard a low chuckle from the other line, and she could almost sense his smirking face.

“How about we go out for dinner, I have someone I want you to meet.” He said as Jae Ni furrowed her eyebrows. She agreed anyways, not because she was curious about the person he wanted her to meet, but because she had been longing to see her mother.

“How about we go that new Italian restaurant?” He asked, but continued without a reply. “6pm sharp. Don’t be late; don’t put bad impressions on yourself.”He said as Jae Ni sighed. She regretted her agreement, but did anyways. His lips curled into an evil smirk on the other line, as she sighed once again. He hung up soon after.

The continuous beeping signalling that she couldn’t go back and cancel what she had just agreed to. She placed her phone to the side, focusing back onto the form. 

~~~

haha is everyone curious now? xD 

anyone watched infinite's leaping over concert? Myung bb during Bangkok City was FREAKEN ADORABLE XD he looks so awkward that it's adorable <3 

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING! COMMENTS PLEASE! SARANGHAEYO! <