Chapter 67

Dance.

 

 Jae Ni hopped off the bus, continuing her search around the area for a familiar face. She stopped when she saw a figure of a man standing by the ocean, looking out into the horizon. She immediately recognised him, the wind blowing his hair to the side, making the atmosphere serene and perfect.

She made her way to the edge of the beach, taking off her shoes and feeling the sand seep between her toes. Jae Ni smiled as she neared the man. He had his hands in his pockets, and he was standing casually. It was when Jae Ni went in front of the man that she realised he had his eyes closed.

Jae Ni waved her hand around in front of him.

“Annyeong Yeobo!” Jae Ni cheered happily as Woohyun slowly opened his eyes. He jumped back slightly when he saw Jae Ni’s face this close to his own. She giggled softly as he regained his composure, clearing his throat as if nothing happened. He put out his hand to Jae Ni, to which she too happily.

Woohyun led the way, walking down the shore of the beach, enjoying the calming winds and peaceful sounds of the sea. Jae Ni closed her eyes, as she continued walking next to the man she loved.

Woohyun looked down at his watch, before smiling at Jae Ni and stopping abruptly. She opened her eyes confusedly, looking over at Woohyun to see what had happened. He smiled at her, to which she smiled back, as it was almost impossible to not return the favour.

He continued to glance down at his watch, before holding onto Jae Ni’s shoulders and turning her around so she was now facing the ocean.

“Put your hand like this.” Woohyun said as he demonstrated for Jae Ni to put her hand out with her palm facing upwards. She listened, curious about what Woohyun was about to do. Woohyun placed a small paper heart in her hand. She tilted her head to the side in confusion, as Woohyun held her hand up to the sky, telling her to put the small heart in between her index finger and thumb. He stood behind her, bringing his head down to her level and looking up at the heart.

She continued to look at the heart, as he adjusted her hands so they were in the right position. Woohyun looked down at his watch once again, before turning his head to face Jae Ni. Jae Ni turned her head, seeing that Woohyun’s face was just next to hers.

She smiled to him, as he smiled back.

“5…4…3…2…1” Woohyun counted down. He pointed to the heart, and Jae Ni followed his finger. Suddenly many continuous bursts sounded, Jae Ni jumped in surprise, but kept her eyes glued on the small heart. Slowly, the fireworks made their way to their spots, lighting up as they came into the right position.

The fireworks began to form a shape, a shape around the heart Jae Ni was holding up. Slowly, a heart was forming around the small heart she had in her hands. Her eyes widened as she continued to stare at the heart, the fireworks now making it glow and glisten in the sunset light.

With one last burst, the last firework sounded. Jae Ni lowered her hand, seeing a huge heart was now imprinted in the sky. Her jaw dropped as she stared at it in marvel. She was so intrigued by the heart that she had not realised that Woohyun had moved from his spot and was now reaching into his pocket.

Woohyun stood next to Jae Ni, as he called her name softly. Jae Ni turned her head to him, her eyes full of love. He smiled to her as he slowly knelt down on one knee. Jae Ni gasped, bringing her hand up to .

He continued to smile at her as he pulled a small blue box out from behind his back. Jae Ni’s eyes widened more as he opened the box, revealing a shining diamond ring reflecting the sunset glow.

“Jae Ni…. I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time. I’ve thought a lot about this, and I even went to your father to ask. I want to be there for you, whenever you need me. I want you to be the first person I see in the morning, and the last person I see at night before I fall asleep. I want to love you like no one had ever loved you before; I want you to be mine forever. So Jae Ni… will you marry me?” Woohyun said as his eyes softened and Jae Ni melted.

Woohyun looked expectantly at Jae Ni as she remained speechless.

“I-I-If...."

~~~

BAM CLIFFHANGER! LOL XD MIANHAE ... i just needed a way for it to lead into the very last chapter. THAT'S RIGHT... THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST ONE OF MY FIC (: SO STAY TUNED XD 

and i will put an epilogue up as well, just for your enjoyment (: 

THANKYOU FOR READING AND SUPPORTING MY FIC! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! SARANGHAEYO! <3