Chapter 30

Dance.

They finally finished eating, and Woohyun decided to visit the beach with her. She nodded quickly, as she had not been to a beach for a very long time.

After a short walk, they arrived at the shore, and Woohyun took off his shoes, holding them in one hand as he held onto Jae Ni’s arm to support her.

She was taking off her shoes slowly, and with Woohyun’s support, she managed not to fall over.

They began to walk down the shore, enjoying the peaceful silence and the beautiful scenery. Their hands would brush against each other, sending shivers down both of their spines.

Woohyun cleared his throat and finally found the courage to hold her hand. Her heart threatened to explode out of her chest, and she looked up to Woohyun and smiled.

He smiled back at her, breathing in deeply and looking back to the sea.

They both stopped after a while, sitting down onto the sand to admire the stars. The stars sparkled brightly in the sky, reflecting on their moods. Suddenly, a shooting star appeared. Jae Ni and Woohyun both saw this and quickly closed their eyes to make a wish.

Jae Ni’s POV

*I wish I could stay by Woohyun’s side forever.*

Woohyun’s POV

*I wish I could stay by Jae Ni’s side forever.*

No one’s POV

Woohyun opened his eyes, and saw that Jae Ni’s eyes were still closed. He stared at her, admiring her beauty as she shone under the glistening moonlight. Her eyes opened slowly, and she met eyes with Woohyun, who blushed as he was caught staring.

She giggled as she turned her head to the sky.

“The stars are very pretty.” She said, as she smiled once again.

“I can only see one star right now.” Woohyun whispered as he leaned closer to Jae Ni. Jae Ni turned her head curiously, her eyes widening as she saw that Woohyun was leaning in.

“Where?” Jae Ni aked as she turned her head back to the sky in search.

“You won’t be able to see it in the sky.” Woohyun said, as Jae Ni tilted her head in confusion, and returned her gaze back to Woohyun.

“The only star I see right now… Is you.” Woohyun said, clearly embarrassed by his cheesy line.

Jae Ni’s heart melted in her chest, and her eyes softened.

Woohyun cupped her face with his hands, and looked straight into her eyes.

“Jae Ni… Will you… Be my girlfriend?”

Fireworks exploded in Jae Ni’s mind, and she found herself nodding. His lips curled into a smile as his hand made its way to the back of her head. His other hand stayed on her cheek and he tilted his head to the side to get a better angle. His eyes drooped down as he leaned in. Jae Ni’s eyes immediately closed, as his lips crashed onto hers.

The kiss was long and gentle, Jae Ni felt Woohyun beg for entrance. Without hesitation, she opened , letting Woohyun explore the inside with his tongue. She replied to the kiss; making Woohyun’s heart beat faster than it already was.

He finally pulled back, not moving his gaze away from Jae Ni’s eyes.

“Saranghae.” He whispered.

“Nado… Saranghae.” She replied, as his lips crashed onto hers once again.

~~~

BING BING! I dunno about you, but i was cringing the whole time I was writing this chapter :L 

getting more and more excited and scared at the same time about my new school next year... the more i read the more strict it sounds... -sigh-

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING! I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH! <3