Chapter 35

Dance.

“Hey Jae Ni-ah, me and my friends are thinking of going to the Ddukbokki store afterschool. Do you want to come along?”Daeyeol asked as they were at their lockers. Jae Ni looked at her phone, then back at Daeyeol.

“Sure, I meet you at the gate afterschool araso?” She said as he nodded happily.

“I’ll see you then, gotta get to class now.” He said as he turned around and headed to his class.

Jae Ni smiled in the direction Daeyeol had headed and walked excitedly to her next class.

~~~

The bell rung for the end of the school day, and she hurriedly packed her belongings into her bag. She swung the bag over her shoulder with much difficulty as she hurried to her locker. Stuffing her books into the locker, she made her way to the gate, where Daeyeol and his friends were waiting patiently.

Wooyoung and Daeyeol’s faces brightened as she came running. Seeing that she was struggling to hold her bag, Daeyeol took it off her, swinging it over his shoulders, making his way to the Ddukbokki store as the other boys and Jae Ni tagged along.

On the way there, Jae Ni became close friends with Daeyeol’s friends, and found out that they called themselves 2PM. As they entered the restaurant, she heard some familiar laughter and chattering from inside.

As she looked through the door, she saw all of Infinite sitting together and eating happily.

“OPPAS!” She cheered as she ran through the door, making her way to the boys. Their faces brightened as they saw Jae Ni. They all stood up immediately, hugging Jae Ni one by one. She stopped at Woohyun as he gave her a cute wink. She giggled as she turned around to see all of 2PM behind her.

Suddenly all of Infinite gasped, and the atmosphere became tense. She looked around confusedly and tugged on Woohyun’s sleeve.

“Oppa… what’s wrong?” Woohyun looked down at her, then continued to glare at Daeyeol and 2PM.

“What are you doing here Daeyeol?” Sunggyu growled as Daeyeol shrugged.

“I’m here to eat, just like everyone else in this restaurant.” He replied as he emphasised the word ‘restaurant’ making Sunggyu’s face harden.

“What are you doing with Jae Ni?” Sunggyu said as he looked at Jae Ni who was still standing in between the two groups with a confused face on.

“What, so I’m not allowed to hang out with my friends?” He scoffed as he looked over at Jae Ni, who gulped at his look. He no longer looked like the kind person she thought of him to be, and the way he was treating the boys was making her more confused that she already was. *What has he got to do with Infinite.*

Jae Ni looked around at Infinite, seeing that only 6 of them were visible. She looked around the boys, to see Sungyeol hiding behind L. Daeyeol followed her gaze, seeing Sungyeol hiding from his sight. Daeyeol smirked as he walked up to L, pushing him harshly out of the way as he faced Sungyeol.

Sungyeol’s eyes widened, and he cowered away in fear.

“Hello…. Brother.” Daeyeol smirked. 

~~~

hehe cliff hanger again ;D 

i WAS going to give you guys a hint... BUT the chapter basically just explained everything didn't it... WELL...

Daeyeol is Sungyeol's biological brother (younger), both in this story, and in real life. Get ready for some more drama ~ :D 

THANKYOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING! I LOVE YOU ALL! <3