Chapter 12

Dance.

 

“Are you sure you’ll be okay?” Woohyun asked, after he told Jae Ni that he and all the boys needed to work. Jae Ni nodded, pointing to the phone located on the wall next to her. Woohyun smiled and turned to slip on his shoes. He left the house with boys and Jae Ni went to relax on the couch.

She the television, marvelling at it like she had been living in a bubble for her entire life. She switched the channel and came across a show called Sesame Player. *Hmm.. I wonder what this is.*

She put the remote down beside her and curled up into a ball as she continued to stare at the television. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped as she spotted 7 strikingly familiar faces splash across the screen.

“T…t…..they….” She said, pointing at the screen in disbelief as she talked to the television like she was insane. “Nah they probably just look similar to them.”

Suddenly, the house belonging to the guys came into view, and once again, it looked oddly familiar. Looking around at the house, she gasped. It was EXACTLY the same as the house seen on the television.

“It can’t be…. Are there boys… famous?” She stuttered, as she stood up and walked into one of the rooms. She stopped an album lying on one of the beds and picked it up to inspect it.

*Oh…my…god…* She flipped through the pages, as the faces of all the boys crowded her head.

Suddenly, the door swung open, the loud voices of the boys booming through the dorm.

“I was looking forward to our performance…” Sungjong whined, as they had all found out that their performance had been cancelled. Jae Ni dropped the album in fright, stuffing it quickly back into the covering to make it seem like nothing had happened. She ran out of the room, flopping quickly onto the couch as if nothing had happened.

She panted heavily as Woohyun walked silently into the room. He noticed her loud breaths and walked over to her to see if anything was wrong. There was a sudden yell from one of the rooms,

“Hey did someone look in my album?” Sungyeol complained, as Jae Ni shrunk deeper into the couch.

“You didn’t… find out…. Did you?” Woohyun asked, putting his hand out to her. She bit her lip and nodded as Woohyun gasped. “GUYS!” He yelled, frightening Jae Ni.

There were so many thoughts going around Jae Ni’s mind at that moment. She believed that now that she knew they were famous, they would kick her out. She believed that they would think of her as just another crazy fan girl and never talk to her again. She feared for the worst as the boys made their way into the lounge room.

“Yes hyung?” Sungjong asked, putting one hand on his hip and looking between Woohyun and Jae Ni.

“She… knows…” Woohyun said, as all the boys stood up straight.

“Infinite?...” Sunggyu said, as he walked up to her. She nodded hesitantly as they watched on for any further reaction. Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows *Hm? She’s not jumping on us…*

Jae Ni shut her eyes and curled up into a ball as she said quickly.

“I’m sorry, I’ll pretend I don’t know. You can kick me out if you want. You don’t need to let me stay here, I understand fully. Your idol lives are important, and I won’t do anything to hurt it. I won’t-“ She continued to ramble on until Woohyun shushed her.

She babbled as she opened her eyes and looked up at the worried faces of the boys.

“We aren’t going to hurt you; we just wanted to know if your just one of those fan girls.” Woohyun explained, tilting his head. “So ARE you?”

Jae Ni shook her head slowly as the  boys let out a huge sigh.

“THANK GOD!” Sungjong said. “If you were a fan girl, we would have people around our dorm all the time…”

Jae Ni understood their suspicions but smiled to them.

“Your secret is safe with me.” 

~~~

I just needed a way to make her find out that they were THE INFINITE XD since she's been bascially been living in a bubble all her life :L 

THANKYOU EVERYONE FOR SUBSCRIBING! MUCH APPRECIATED! :D 

"Cheerz - Simon D"