Chapter 16

Dance.

“BWOH? SHE’S BEEN LIVING WITH YOU?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!” Loud yelling from outside woke Jae Ni up from her peaceful slumber. She sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes. *Why is it so loud?*

She made her way out of the door, only to be greeted with the eyes of all the members, including a man she had never seen before. She quickly ran into the bathroom, to wash up and look presentable for their guest.

She can back out a few minutes later, and walked curiously into the lounge room where the guest and Infinite were all sitting.

“Sit down Jae Ni.”Sunggyu said, as he patted the empty space next to him. Jae Ni sat down obediently, pulling her legs up to her chest and looking curiously at the guest.

“So this is Jae Ni?” The man asked, as he pointed at Jae Ni. Infinite all nodded and lowered their heads slightly; they knew how he would react, so they were bracing themselves for what would come.

“Kwon Jae Ni… can you explain this please?” The man asked, putting a small pile of pictures in Jae Ni’s hands. She moved her gaze down to the papers, her eyes widening as she realised what they were.

There were many pictures of her with Infinite, being affectionate and laughing together. One of the shots was when they were at the shop; Jae Ni and Sungjong were laughing together, smiling and linking their arms. Another of the shots was of Jae Ni entering Jae Ni’s dorms.

“B-b-but…” Jae Ni began; the man put his hand up to her, telling her to stop talking. He put his hand up to his face, telling himself to calm down.

“Jae Ni, why are you here?” Jae Ni opened to talk, but no words came out. *Why am I here? Aren’t I just burdening the boys more?* “Jae Ni? Hello?” The man asked, clicking his fingers impatiently in front of her face. She snapped out of her trance, looking around at the boys.

They all had curious looks on their faces, because they, also, had no idea why Jae Ni was living at their dorms. They had no idea where she came from, or what had happened to her. All they knew was that Woohyun had brought her to them.

Jae Ni sighed deeply, before turning to Woohyun who was sitting beside her. He lowered his head, biting his lip and whispering that it was okay for her to tell them. She nodded softly, before she took a deep breath in.

“Well… I was walking down the street one day... And well…” Jae Ni paused, looking over at Woohyun, who gave her a reassuring smile. “Woohyun… Uhm… Hit me… with…”

“His hand?

“His foot?”

“A bat?” Sudden guesses were shot a Jae Ni, making her furrow her eyebrows and shake her head.

“Shh boys, just listen…” The man said to them. They nodded as they turned their heads to face Jae Ni.

“Well… he hit me… with his car…”

“BWOH?!” They all screamed together, even the man had been shocked. They whipped their heads to Woohyun, who was biting his lip and lowering his head close to the floor.

“Did he hurt you though?” Sunggyu asked, making the boys turn their heads back to Jae Ni.

“Well…he…kind of…”

“Kind of?” Sungjong asked curiously.

“SHH SUNGJONG SHE’S GETTING TO IT!” Sungyeol yelled childishly.

“He…dislocated my spine… for life…”

“BWOH?!” They all yelled, louder than before. They whipped their heads to Woohyun, then back at Jae Ni.

“So…is that the reason why you’re here?” The man asked, Jae Ni sighed deeply.

“It’s a long story…”

“We’ve got a free schedule today.” Sunggyu said. Jae Ni breathed in.

“Well…” she began.

~~~

“… so that’s how I got here.” Jae Ni finished, looking up at all 7 faces. All jaws were to the floor, and eyes widened at her dramatic story. Jae Ni laughed awkwardly, telling them to close their mouths.

“Woah… I didn’t expect such a story…” The man laughed, earning nods of agreement from the other boys.

‘Don’t worry Jae Ni! WE WILL PROTECT YOU!” Sungjong cheered as all the boys fist pumped. They all laughed, smiling together like lifelong friends.

“Well, I should get going now, I need to clear up these stories before anything else happens.” The man said, standing up as the other boys followed him to the door. He turned abruptly to Jae Ni, tilting his head to the side as he stuck his hand out in front of Jae Ni. “I don’t think I’ve introduced myself… I’m ~~~~, CEO of Woollim Entertainment.” 

~~~

Mianhae, i don't actually know what the CEO of Woollim's name is... so just pretend it's whatever you think it is (: 

if anyone knows please tell me ^^ 

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! MUCH APPRECIATED!