Chapter 25

Dance.

“Well, Miss Kwon, as you can see from the x-ray, the way you injured yourself before, it made your spine go slightly back into place. Because of this, if you wear a brace for a year of so, your spine will never worry you for the rest of your life.” Jae Ni and Woohyun both gasped.

“Y-y-y-you mean… I can dance again?” Jae Ni stuttered, her heart not knowing how to respond.

The doctor nodded, and Jae Ni’s face brightened, her heart threatened to explode out of her chest from happiness. Dance, was now a possibility. Woohyun stood up and cheered, pulling Jae Ni into a tight hug in the process.

Their heart beat quickened, and Jae Ni’s face reddened at the contact. She smiled at him as he felt blood rushing to his cheeks as well. Noticing what he was doing, he pulled away quickly, chuckling as he saw that Jae Ni’s cheeks were red as well.

They giggled secretively as the doctor quietly left the room. Behind the door, the doctor smiled, laughing as he remembered their faces when they found out the news. *Young couples these days.*

~~~

Within a few minutes, all of Infinite had heard the news and had come to the hospital immediately to celebrate with Jae Ni. They brought along food and decorations, as if they were having a party in the hospital room.

“JAE NIIIIIIIIIIIII!” Sungjong yelled, running up to Jae Ni and squishing her in a bone-crushing hug.

“Yah Sungjong, stop you’re hurting her.” Sunggyu said, as Sungjong released her and apologised. Jae Ni laughed and shook her head, looking over at the other boys who were busy decorating the room.

All of a sudden, a nurse walked into the room, and gasped loudly at the room. The boys, quickly put the decorations in their hands behind their backs, as if to pretend they didn’t do anything. The nurse laughed, and shook her head, telling them that they could do whatever they were doing, but had to clean up after themselves.

Infinite and Jae Ni nodded quickly, smiling at the nurse as she left the room. As the door clicked closed, the boys continued decorating, hanging streamers from anywhere they could find and sticking balloons all over the walls.

It was a few minutes after they had started, and the room was beginning to look EXTREMELY colourful. Balloons and streamers of every colour in the world were thrown around the room. Sunggyu put his hand up, and the boys stopped what they were doing.

“I think that’s enough boys.” Sunggyu said, as the boys looked around and laughed at their decorating skills.

“Yeah, I think so too.” Woohyun laughed, as all the boys and Jae Ni joined into the laughter. They soon calmed down, and Sungyeol brought out a cake from one of the bags. He placed it on the table in front of Jae Ni s the boys crowded around the Jae Ni.

“Congratualtions.” Was written on the top of the cake in green writing, and Jae Ni smiled at the boys thankfully.

“Come on, blow out the candles.” Sunggyu said, as he finished lighting the candles. It felt almost like a birthday, but better, since it was the first cake Jae Ni had even gotten in her entire life. She smiled as she swallowed back her tears. Her eyes became watery, and she looked around at the boys who were smiling genuinely at her. She dropped her gaze to the cake and closed her eyes tightly, making a wish.

‘I wish that these boys can stay with me forever.’ Jae Ni opened her eyes, blowing out the candles with one big blow. They boys cheered and clapped, and Sungjong curiously asked what Jae Ni had wished for.

Jae Ni wagged her finger at Sungjong. “If I tell you, then it won’t come true would it?” Sungjong pouted as the boys and Jae Ni laughed. Sungjong broke into a smile after seeing that Jae Ni was smiling.

*Keep on smiling Jae Ni, keep smiling.* 

~~~

ANNYEONG READERS !

THANKYOU FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS! THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING & READING! I APPRECIATE IT ALOT! <3 

I'm off for the night, see you tomorrow ~ (: