Chapter 33

Dance.

Jae Ni struggled to get her books out of her top locker as the brace was pulling her down. She groaned as she dropped the books from her hand onto the floor. She looked down at them as if they were a mile away.

She sighed, bringing her hand to her head. She reopened her eyes and saw that a pair of long, slender hands were now picking up the books off the floor.

She followed the hands, and saw Daeyeol squatting down and smiling up at her. She smiled at him, as he stood up and held the books out for Jae Ni.

“What do you have next?” He asked, as he lightly pushed Jae Ni to the side and looked into her locker.

“I have dance classes now, but I was thinking of doing my music homework there.” She said as she looked down to her feet. He nodded and rummaged through her locker, pulling out her music books. Jae Ni held out her hand to take the books from him, but he shook his head and walked off to the dance studio, leaving Jae Ni struggling to keep up.

They soon arrived at the dance studio, and Daeyeol handed her books back. She smiled and bowed her head, to which he bowed and turned around to get to his class.

She opened the door with much effort, earning more looks from her classmates. The teacher did not notice the brace under her baggy clothing, and began yelling at her for not coming in dance attire.

Jae Ni opened to speak, but was cut off when one of Daeyeol’s friends spoke for her.

“Uhm Miss, she hurt her back, so she can’t dance.” He said as the teacher gasped in realisation and bowed many times apologetically. Jae Ni smiled at the boy and bowed at him, walking over to the couch in the corner of the studio and sitting down slowly.

“Okay then class; get ready to start in 5.” The teacher clapped and instructed the students, as they all stood up and began warming up. Jae Ni was studying intently, as a shadow loomed over her, blocking the light from her view.

She lifted her head up from the book, seeing the boy who had helped her earlier smiling down at her.

“Annyeong, I don’t know if you remember my name, but it’s Wooyoung. Jang Wooyoung.” He held out his hand. Jae Ni dropped her pen onto her book, slipping her hand into his and shaking it lightly.

“Jae Ni. Kwon Jae Ni. Thank you for helping me earlier.” She said as she smiled at him. He gave her an adorable smile and waved it off.

“It’s okay, we’re friends aren’t we?” He said as he smiled at her once again. Jae Ni nodded as the teacher called out to Wooyoung, telling him to get into position as she started the music.

Jae Ni returned her gaze to her book, continuing to study as the loud music boomed around her. 

~~~

Wooyoung was my ultimate bias for QUITE a while, before Myungsoo came in :L so I kind of HAD to include him ~ .... though i have no idea why he is evil....

hello peoples ~ hope you're enjoying my fic so far (: lost some subscribers for some reason... but i'm still extremely happy with the subbers i have now <3 

not a very eventful chapters, BUT many things will happen ~ so stay tuned (: 

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING! I LOVE YOU ALL! <3