Chapter 32

Dance.

Jae Ni stood in front of her mirror, furrowing her eyebrows as she saw the brace through her clothing. She went to look through her closest once again, not being able to find any shirts big enough to fit over the brace. She sighed as she walked to her bedroom door, opening it slightly and calling for Woohyun’s help. He came running immediately; thinking that she had been hurt.

“Are you okay? Do you need anything?” He asked quickly as she nodded.

“Do you have any shirts you don’t want, that I can wear? My clothes are too small to fit over the brace.” She replied, covering her body with the door.

He breathed out a sigh of relief, and nodded, heading to his room and quickly returning with one of his t-shirts in his hand. She smiled gratefully and closed the door, changing into the t-shirt with much difficulty.

Jae Ni sighed as she looked at her reflection. Because of the baggy shirt, the brace could not be seen, but the shirt was so long that it made its way ¾  the way down her thighs.

She ended up rolling the shirt up a bit, typing it off with an elastic band, and tucking it under. She smiled and picked up her school bag.

Woohyun met up with her at the front door, and smiled as he saw Jae Ni in his shirt. She smiled back, as he took her bag from her. She laughed as he took her hand, swinging It as they made their way together to school.

~~~

She arrived at school with Woohyun, and earned many glances full of sympathy. She sighed and continued to make her way to the CEO’s office. She knocked on the door as Woohyun stood next to her, leaning on the wall and waiting patiently.

A low “Come in” was heard from the other side of the door, and Jae Ni opened the door with trembling hands.

The CEO gave her his famous eye smile, but this time, it was filled with sympathy.

“Annyeonghaseyo Mr ~~~” She said politely as he greeted her back. He gestured for her to sit, to which she accepted gratefully.

“I heard about what happened to your back.” He started as Jae Ni sighed.

“I need to wear this brace for a whole year.” She said as the president nodded his head. “Does that that mean I can’t be a trainee anymore?” She asked as she heard a soft chuckle from the president.

Curiously, she lifted her head up, meeting with the president’s eye smile.

‘You have extremely rare talent Jae Ni, and it would be a waste if we made you stop being a trainee just because you can’t do physical activities.” He said as he took his glasses off. He lifted his eyes from the table to Jae Ni and smiled his eye smile once again.

Jae Ni’s face brightened, and her lips curled into a smile.

“Thank you Mr ~~~ thank you so much!”She said loudly as she heard a chuckle from outside. It was recognisably Woohyun, and she could tell that he could hear the entire conversation. The president laughed, telling Woohyun to come in.

The door opened slowly, revealing a smiling Woohyun.

“Take care of Jae Ni will you Woohyun?” The president asked as Woohyun nodded straight away.

“I will sir. I will.” He assured the president as he walked up to Jae Ni and grabbed her hand.

Though it was his own idol’s fame on the line, he knew that their relationship existed; just by the way they looked at each other. Due to the fact that he already felt enough sympathy for Jae Ni, he decided to let it go, and thought he was obliged to take care of the two of them.

~~~

well the CEO is fine with it (: 

currently working on the plot for the next few chapters (: so bear with the short updates for the mean time (: 

THANKYOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING! SARANGHAEYO! <3