Chapter 47

Dance.

Woohyun awoke the next day, as the birds chirped loudly and the sunlight shone brightly through the windows. He turned his head, looking at all the Infinite members’ worn out faces. Hoya and Sungjong were snuggling together, and Sungyeol’s head was now leaning on the side of the bed. His arms were limp and hanging to the floor.

Woohyun chuckled when he saw a small trickle of drool down the side of Sungyeol’s mouth.

He looked over, seeing Myungsoo fast asleep, rubbing his face on the back of Jae Ni’s hand unconsciously. He smiled and looked up to Jae Ni, to meet with her curious eyes. He gasped loudly, jumping up and accidently pushing his chair over.

It crashed to the floor, and all of the boys shot up from their slumber. They blinked confusedly and grumbled to Woohyun, until they saw Jae Ni blinking around at them. They stood  up from their positions, running over to Jae Ni to ask if she was okay. Sungyeol noticed the drool on the side of the bed, and wiped his face quickly with the sleeve of his jumper. Jae Ni giggled, as the boys smiled too.

Her laugh was like music to their ears and they couldn’t help but laugh along. Myungsoo was still asleep, even through the loud sound. Of course, he was the second deepest sleeper in all of Infinite, after Dongwoo.

Jae Ni sat up slowly, as the boys fussed over her. She shook her head to their requests.

“I’m fine really.” She assured them as they calmed down and stood still. She looked around the room, seeing that Sunggyu and Dongwoo were not in the room. As if it were magic, Dongwoo and Sunggyu entered the room. Gasping when they saw Jae Ni, alive and blinking at them.

Sunggyu ran to her, pulling her into a bone-crushing hug. He pulled back a few seconds later, putting her at arms length and asking her if she was okay. She nodded and smiled at him as Dongwoo also came up beside her.

After a few minutes of peaceful silence, she looked over at Woohyun.

“So what happened?” She asked as she pointed at her heavily bandaged neck.

“Oh, you lost a lot of blood, so you just need to stay here for a few more days. She nodded, turning her head to Myungsoo, who was surprisingly still asleep.

She reached her hand to him, his hair affectionately and brushing his bangs out of his face. Sungjong looked jealously at Myungsoo, and turned to Hoya.

“Hoya Hyung, do that for me too!” He said as Hoya scoffed.

“There’s a mirror right there, do it yourself.” Hoya replied as Sungjong pouted and pretended to be angry, but fixed his own hair anyways. Jae Ni giggled, as she continued to Myungsoo’s hair. They all smiled at her, as Myungsoo’s eyes opened slowly.

“WOAH HOW DID YOU WAKE HIM UP?!” Sungjong exclaimed, his face full of shock.

“Huh?” Jae Ni asked confusedly.

“It usually takes like half an hour to wake him up…” Sungjong said as they all laughed. Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows, and put his head back down onto the bed, and fell asleep once again.

“He was up all night. I woke up at 3 and he was still awake.” Woohyun explained as he nodded towards Myungsoo. Jae Ni continued to his hair, running her fingers through it as she smiled at him.

*Thankyou Myungsoo Oppa.*

~~~

doesn't it seem as if jae ni is invincible? xD haha <3 

THANKYOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING! COMMENTS PLEASE! SARANGHAEYO! <3 

-sister's phone rings- TICTOCTICTOC MICHEOGANDA CHARMING EYES