Chapter 22

Dance.

 

Jae Ni opened the door slowly, as she peered around. ~~~~ was sitting at his desk, with a neat pile of papers in front of him. He lifted his head from the papers, giving Jae Ni his happy eye smile. Jae Ni smiled in return as he told her to sit down. She bowed thankfully and made her way to the seat across from the president.

“Oh Jae Ni-ah, you needed to speak to me about something?” The president asked, Jae Ni nodded, before beginning.

“Oh, well I was just wondering… After the whole problem with the photos and Infinite scandals, I was wondering if I’m still a trainee here or not.” Jae Ni said slowly. The president smiled, taking off his glasses and putting them slowly onto the desk in front of him. He moved his eyes up to meet Jae Ni’s.

“I already cleared up that scandal; I told them you were just a trainee who went to visit and get some advice. So yes, you are still a trainee.” The president assured, as he flashed his eye smile once again. Jae Ni smiled at him, bowing her head multiple times in gratitude. He shook her head and hands, telling her it was alright.

She stood up from her seat, bowing as she closed the door behind her.

As soon as the door clicked shut, she fist pumped, jumping in joy and laughing. Turning around, she came in contact with 7 pairs of eyes. They were all chuckling at her excited behaviour, making blood rush to her cheeks.

“Aigoooooo our Jae Ni is so adorable!” Sungjong exclaimed, pinching Jae Ni’s cheeks as she pouted. “Come on, let’s go get something to eat!”

~~~

It was finally THE day, in which Jae Ni was starting fresh as a trainee at Woollim Entertainment. She entered the building, looking around and seeing large groups of other students scattered around the place. She smiled at the happy atmosphere, walking over to the front desk.

After Jae Ni found her way around the school, she stopped in front of her first class. Though all of Infinite had told her not to be afraid, the whole experience of starting a new school was nerve-wracking.

Slowly, she moved her trembling hand to reach for the door handle, pulling it down slowly and opening the door. All eyes were on her, and what surprised her was that none of the looks were judgmental. (A/N: If only the whole world was like that ey? :L)

She smiled as she walked in, the eyes of her classmates following her every move.

“As you can see, we have a new student today, do you mind introducing yourself to the class?” The teacher announced, gesturing for Jae Ni to speak. She nodded in response, as she began talking in a quiet voice.

“My name is Jae Ni. Kwon Jae Ni. Please treat me nicely.” The class smiled at her shy behaviour, which people from her old school had seen as weakness.

“Hmmmm…. Oh you can sit next to Daeyeol over there. Put your hand up please Daeyeol.” The teacher said loudly, as a tall boy sitting near the back of the class shot his hand up high in the air. Jae Ni bowed at the teacher, shuffling through the classroom and stopping in front of her seat. She smiled at Daeyeol, who gave her a shy smile back. Courageously, she stuck her hand out to him. (A/N: if you guys know who Daeyeol actually is, it'll give you a hint about the story ^^)

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Jae Ni.”

“Daeyeol. Lee Daeyeol. Nice to meet you.” He replied quietly slipping his hand into hers, as his cheeks reddened. She smiled as she sat down, turning her full attention to the teacher.

~~~

The lunch bell rung, and everyone bustled out of the room. Jae Ni carefully packed her belongings into her bag. A shadow loomed over her desk, and she looked up to meet eyes with Daeyeol.

“Uhmmm… I was just wondering if you wanted to have lunch with me and my friends today.” He said, rubbing the back of his neck. She smiled, nodding softly and bowing to him. He shook his hands, telling her that there was no need to be formal.

“When is your birthday?” Daeyeol asked, as they made their way together to the cafeteria.

“Ah September 28th. What about you?” (A/N: Sister/Shindong’s birthday ~ I'm not sure if I said her birthday was something else at the start, so please tell me if I did :L)

“June 18th, so you can call me Oppa araso?” He smiled as she nodded.

“Araso Daeyeol Oppa.”

~~~

They arrived at the cafeteria, where many students were grouped together and talking loudly. The area bustled with noise and Jae Ni felt happy almost immediately. It had been a while since she could enter a cafeteria without the entire school population staring her down as if she was an alien. She liked the feeling of finally fitting in, and thought of it as something she could easily get used to.

Daeyeol led the way to a table in the corner of the cafeteria, where 6 other boys were seated, talking and laughing loudly. The chatter from the table quietened down as soon as Daeyeol arrived, and they all turned their gazes curiously to Jae Ni.

“Guys, this is Jae Ni. She’s new here, so I just thought she could sit with us.” He smiled at Jae Ni. The boys nodded, smiling at Jae Ni with kind eyes.

“Jae Ni, meet my friends; Junho, Chansung, Taecyeon, Junsu, Wooyoung and Nichkhun. Guys, meet Jae Ni.” He introduced everyone, and Jae Ni was slightly surprised by his social side. Which she had not expected, seeing him so quiet during class. 

“Nice to meet you all, I hope we can be friends.” Jae Ni said happily, looking around at the boys.

What she didn’t realise, was the evil twinkle present in their eyes.

~~~

You sup readers? :L You guys probably don't know this, but 2PM was my ultimate bias until Infinite came along and stole their spot, so I kinda felt the NEED to add them into this story.... though I have no idea why i'm planning to make them evil...... -sigh- 

Anyways.... I hope you guys are enjoying my fanfic :D

And wow, "The Boys" MV got 7 million views in 3 days, seriously... the power of sones O:

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING! MUCH APPRECIATED! :D 

My birthday is this tuesday :D YAY ^^ 

BUT... i need to visit my new school for a info night afterwards D': SAVE ME D': 

new school, new friends, new teachers... SHIREOOOO D': but then again, anywhere is better than the stupid sport school i'm going to now :L 

SORRRY FOR THE OVERLY LONG COMMENTING HERE..... i'll give you guys a present for it ~

Sungjong : Jae Ni ah, can you buy me some ice cream? PRETTYYYYY PLEASE?! ~ *aegyo attack*

Jae Ni : Let me think about it.... SUNGGYU APPA AND WOOHYUN UMMA! SUNGJONG WANTS SOME ICE CREAM!

Sunggyu : Yah, you've got your own money, don't scab off others. 

-Sungjong starts crying- 

Woohyun : Oh look what you did to Sungjong! Aww come on, i'll buy you some ice cream!

-Sungjong stops crying-

Sungjong : YAY UMMA IS JJANG! 

-Woohyun gives Sungjong a queer look- 

Woohyun : Well we're heading out now ~

Sungyeol : WAIT I WANT TO COME TOO!

Hoya : ME THREE! 

Dongwoo : ME FOUR! 

Woohyun : AISH LOOK WHAT YOU DID! I need to use so much money now! 

Sungjong : Mianhae Umma -puppy face- 

Woohyun : Aish... i hate you aeygo...... well then come on kids....

Myungsoo: Imbeciles.... 

(: