Chapter 65

Dance.

 

Jae Ni soon arrived at the park, and looked around expectantly; looking for the familiar face she knew the notes were from. After a few minutes of searching, she finally sat down on a swing, placing her bag next to the swing and kicking her legs boredly.

She began swinging back and forth as a little girl ran up to her. Jae Ni stopped swinging abruptly, getting off the swing and squatting down to be eye level with the little girl.

The girl beamed up at her, before handing Jae Ni another small pink note. Jae Ni’s face lit up as the girl began to giggle cutely. The girl ran away quickly, but not before turning around and giving Jae Ni an adorable wave. Jae Ni smiled, and waved back at the little girl.

“애들이 지금집에있다면제가 궁금해 ...” (I wonder if the boys are home now…)

Jae Ni smiled as she walked over to her bag, picking it up and making her way back to Infinite’s dorm. She hopped onto the bus, scanning her card before sitting down next to the window. She gazed out at the passing scenery, smiling to herself once again.

The bus came to a stop and Jae Ni stood up from her seat, bowing lightly to the bus driver who bowed in return. She smiled to herself for the hundredth time in the one day and got off the bus, looking back as the bus drove away.

Jae Ni turned around; facing the building she had missed so much. She walked happily up the stairs, swinging her arms animatedly and laughing at herself. She soon reached the top of the stairs, pressing the doorbell happily.

The door swung open as Sungjong tried to hold back his laughter as he rested his thumb and index finger in a tick formation on his chin.

“I’ve been expecting you…” Sungjong began as he burst into laughter. Jae Ni gave him a queer look, but seeing that Sungjong was now cracking up and hitting the door frame with his hand, she began to laugh too.

Sungjong walked into the house laughing as Jae Ni followed in after her. Inside Sungyeol, Myungsoo were sitting on the floor watching television, as Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Hoya were sitting on the couch.

They immediately brightened when they saw her face, standing up and giving her welcoming hugs. She smiled as she hugged them back. Behind the crowd of boys, Sunggyu and Dongwoo were smiling secretively at each other.

The boys soon sat down, telling Jae Ni to sit down as well, to which she listened obediently. She looked around at the boys.

“So… I was supposed to come here for some reason…” Jae Ni began as Sunggyu and Dongwoo stood up, making their way to Sunggyu’s room.

They came back shortly with a bag which had a small pink note stuck onto it. Jae Ni brightened as she took the bag gratefully, opening curiously as the boys watched her every move. They too had no idea what was in that bag, and had only been told to give it to Jae Ni when she arrived at their house.

Jae NI’s eyes widened as she looked into the bag. She reached inside, clutching onto a soft material and pulling it out slowly. She gasped when she noticed it was a small black dress with a big red bow on the back and red ts along the top and bottom.

The boys smiled as they saw her face light up, as if she were a child on Christmas Day. She put the dress down carefully beside her, almost as if she thought it would break if she handled it too roughly. She reached down into the bag once again, pulling out a pair of red pumps that matched the dress perfectly. *Wow…*

She put the shoes down, turning the bag around and pulling the small pink note off the front of it. 

~~~

jakjakjak ~ are you guys enjoying my updates? (: 

THANKYOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING! COMMENT AND SPREAD THE LOVE! SARANGHAEYO! <3