Chapter 55

Dance.

 

“I found out today… that… I have… a brother…” She began as Woohyun’s eyes widened.

“BWOH?! A BROTHER?! What’s his name? Is he kind? Is he tall? Does he look handsome? Do you like him? How old is he?” Woohyun rambled on. Jae Ni furrowed her eyebrows and put her finger up to his lips. He stopped talking immediately, turning his attention back to Jae Ni.

‘His name… is… Jae….”

“Jae…. His name’s not Jae Ni right?!” Woohyun asked in disbelief as Jae Ni furrowed her eyebrows more.

“Bwoh? What no… his name is Jae….”

“Jae…”

“Min…”

“BWOH?! JAE MIN?! THE SAME ONE WHO TRIED TO KILL  YOU?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!” Woohyun exploded, and Jae Ni shrivelled into a ball at his loud voice that was echoing around the small tunnel. Jae Ni brought her hands up to her ears, blocking out the loudness of Woohyun’s voice.

Woohyun noticed her actions, lowering his voice and apologising. Jae Ni lowered her hands from her ears, grabbing onto Woohyun’s arms to calm him down. He breathed out deeply, then inhaled once again.

“Yes… it is that Jae Min.” She began as Woohyun’s eyes widened more.

“So your brother… tried to kill you?” He asked in disbelief.

“He didn’t know that he had a sister, we both just found out today.” She said as he nodded in understanding.

“So how are you related?” He asked as Jae Ni sighed.

>>> (A/N: if you’re too lazy to read that, it’s basically just a recap of the story between Jae Ni and Jae Min, so feel free to skip it until the next author’s note. :L) <<<

“Basically, his dad, was married to my mum for 2 years before she met my dad. When they had a son, also known as Jae Min, his dad’s mum rejected the idea of him having children at such a young age. So he was forced to move to America, leaving Jae Min alone in the care of my mum. After a year, he came back, and took Jae Min back to America with him, but when he came back to get Jae Min, my mum was already with another man, also known as my dad. My dad was married to my mum for 6 years, but when we were on the brink of being homeless, he… left us… for a richer woman. So after he left us, Jae Min’s dad came along. He left Jae Min behind in America, because he had hardly enough money to survive on his own, let alone with another person. So he got back together with my mum, and that time when you… hit me… with your… car…. They returned to America, and came home with Jae Min.” Jae Ni breathed in deeply, it was a miracle that she had said it so fast she didn’t need to take a breath.

>>> (A/N: anyone tried reading it all in one breath? xD I did it… and it worked O: ) <<<

Surprisingly, Woohyun had understood it all, his eyes were wider than ever before, and his jaw was hanging to the floor.

“I know, I had the same reaction.” Jae Ni laughed as she brought her hand up to Woohyun’s chin to close his mouth. He closed his mouth, swallowing down his saliva before continuing.

“So… the person who tried to kill you, if related to you, because you guys have the same mum?” He asked as Jae Ni nodded. “Wow… it is a lot to take in… does that mean… I’ll have him as my brother-in-law?”

“Is that a half proposal?” Jae Ni joked as his face remained serious. Her eyes widened, Woohyun had just half proposed to her. A few moments of silence passed by, until Woohyun cleared his throat.

“So when can I meet him?” 

~~~

OMG SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER LIKE I SAID I WOULD D';... well basically... i got carried away writing the next few chapters... and i kinda... -cough forgot cough- to update... mianhae... well time for dinner.... annyeong readers <3 

THANKYOU FOR SUPPORTING MY FIC! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE! SARANGHAEYO! <3