Chapter 64

Dance.

 

Jae Ni’s dad sighed, staring straight into Woohyun’s twinkling eyes as he closed his eyes for a few seconds in thought. Woohyun continued to stare at Jae Ni’s dad, as he finally opened his eyes and their staring contest begun once again.

“Okay.” Jae Ni’s dad said finally, as Woohyun’s eyes widened and his heart began to beat rapidly in his chest. “BUT! …” Woohyun froze, biting his lip as he suddenly began to feel scared. “If you break her heart once, I will never let you be with her every again.” Jae Ni’s dad said as Woohyun nodded vigorously.

“Of course!” Woohyun said as Jae Ni’s dad smiled. Woohyun’s love for skin-ship suddenly appeared again, and the next second, he found himself hugging Jae Ni’s dad in joy. Jae Ni’s dad chuckled, patting his on the back as Woohyun thanked his over and over again.

“You’re very welcome.” Her dad said as Woohyun smiled and released her dad. Woohyun smiled to himself as he looked over at Jae Ni’s dad. “So… how are you going to propose?” Her dad asked as Woohyun continued to beam.

“I’ve got the perfect idea….” Woohyun began as Jae Ni’s dad listened intently.

~~~

Jae Ni was in the change rooms at Woollim Entertainment, she had taken off her brace a long time ago, if that shows how long she and Woohyun had been together. She was smiling at a passing classmate as she turned around and began to twirl her lock to open her locker.

Suddenly, a small note dropped out of her locker. It was pink and had small hearts scattered around it. Jae Ni tilted her head to the side in confusion as she bent down to pick it up. *It’s not a secret admirer is it?*

She flipped it over, seeing a few lines of small writing on the back.

“얼마나 좋은 아이스크림에대해 그것은 오늘 따뜻한 하루?” (It's a hot day today, how about a nice ice cream?)

Jae Ni tilted her head to the side once again, her lips curling upwards into a smile as she recognised the handwriting. She grabbed her bag out of her locker, swinging it over her shoulder and shutting her locker. She twirled around, facing the door as she made her way  to the ice cream store that was right next to Woollim Entertainment.

She soon arrived at the ice cream shop, looking around and not finding the person she was looking for. Jae Ni took her bag off her shoulder, placing it down on a chair as she sat down. She continued to scan the area, not finding anyone looking suspicious. She shrugged as she put her hand up to call for the waiter. *Might as well get some ice cream while I wait.*

The waiter automatically recognised her, giving her a small smile as he took her order. A few minutes later, he came back with her bowl of ice cream as well as a small plate of snacks for Jae Ni. Jae Ni tilted her head in confusion.

“I didn’t order that.” Jae Ni said as the man chuckled.

“You’re the 100th customer today, so it’s on the house.” The waiter said as Jae Ni’s eyes widened.

“So… it’s for me?” She asked as the waiter let out another chuckle and nodded, before turning around and heading off to serve another customer. *It’s my lucky day.*

She began eating her ice cream, smiling as the sweet flavour filled . She looked down at the extra food she had been given, seeing a familiar pink note peeking out from underneath. *Eh?*

Jae Ni put her spoon down, pulling the other plate closer to her and pushing a few of the snacks out of the way and looking underneath. She pulled it out slowly, seeing the same handwriting and hearts on it.

“어떻게 공원에대해 지금은?” (How about the park now?)

Jae Ni smiled, as she put the note safely in her bag, as she continued to eat her ice cream. After a few minutes, she had completely cleaned the entire bowl of ice cream as well of the snacks that she now knew was not because she was the 100th customer.

She stood up from her seat, walking over to the counter to pay before heading to the park near Woollim Entertainment. 

~~~

sorry this might sound like a really cliche type of thing... BUT i like cliche (: 

THANKYOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING! PLEASE COMMENT AND SPREAD THE LOVE! THANKYOU AND SARANGHAE! <3