Chapter 57

Dance.

 

Jae Ni sighed as she turned her gaze straight to her dad’s eyes.

“Appa… jebal….” She pleaded as she put her palms together and shook them. Her stubborn dad remained the way he was, standing up and walking out of the room abruptly. Her mum stayed in her spot, her hand left mid air as she had tried to reach for Jae Ni’s dad earlier. She dropped her hand and turned her gaze worriedly back to Woohyun and Jae Ni, who were staring into each others’ eyes.

Jae Ni’s eyes were now tearing up, she knew for a fact that once her dad had made up her mind about something, he would not change it, unless the reason was better than he expected. Her mum cleared .

“I’ll let you two talk.” She said as she followed the way Jae Ni’s dad had went before. Woohyun and Jae Ni turned their gazes from the closing door back to each other. Jae Ni searched Woohyun’s eyes, seeing that his eyes were slightly teary.

Woohyun’s lips curled into a sad smile as he opened his arms for Jae Ni. Jae Ni willingly went into his embrace, her back resting on his back as they cuddled and Woohyun whispered endearing words into her ear. Jae Ni smiled slightly, before closing her eyes and falling into a slight slumber.

Jae Ni’s dad watched from the crack in the door, seeing that close contact between the two of them. He sighed deeply, closing his eyes and bringing his palm up to his head while shaking his head. *I need to protect Jae Ni, she hasn’t had anyone to protect her for the majority of her life, I can’t let her get hurt more than she already is.*

He regretted his decision, because it would only bring pain to Jae Ni, but the pain he believed Jae Ni would encounter if she continued her relationship with Woohyun was much higher than the level of his rejection of their relationship.

He continued to watch as Woohyun reached on hand up to her head, pushing her head back slightly so it was now leaning on his shoulder. Jae Ni snuggled closer to Woohyun, crawling up into a ball as Woohyun tightened his grasp around Jae Ni.

Jae Ni felt warm and secure in his arms, she felt like she could never fall down. Due to the fact that her dad has heavily disagreed the relationship between the two of them, she began to think. She thought about what he had said, she thought back to when the fan girls had attacked her. In her sleep, she sighed deeply, but waved off the thought. As long as she loved Woohyun, she would never let go, even if it meant going against her father’s wills.

~~~

ADSJCFASDKJFSHADKJF WTH.... THUNDER.... OMFG... SERIOUSLY... MY ENTIRE HOUSE SHOOK.... AUHSDKJFHSAKJDFHSKJADFH D': WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH D': 

well I felt like update for some strange reason after that huge thunder strike.... well apparently that 'huge thunder strike' hit my friend's house... D': FIGHTING JACSEN! <3 

THANKYOU FOR READING AND SUPPORTING! SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE! SARANGHAEYO! <3 

@smileysgoboing : haha HIFIVE! melbourne? O: and thankyou <3