Chapter 40

Dance.

“Please… let her go… what do you want from us?” Woohyun pleaded, as he got down onto his knees. All 10 boys standing behind him were shocked by his movements. They had never once seen Woohyun down on his knees, or had they ever seen him so willing to give up anything for a single person.

“You… took my dream away… so I need to get revenge.” The man snarled, pushing the knife deeper into Jae Ni’s neck, creating a small cut. Blood dripped down her neck, and tears began to drip more frequently.

“Please… just let Jae Ni go… I’ll give you anything you want.” Woohyun begged, as he too began to cry. The man smirked.

“Are you really willing to give up your idol life just for this one girl?” He asked, as he scoffed at Jae Ni. Jae Ni gulped in fear, as his breath floated across her ear. *Wait…. My idol life?* Woohyun thought.

Flashback

Woohyun and Jae Min shook hands as they bowed to each other.

“Whatever the result is, we’ll remain friends araso?” Woohyun said. Jae Min turned his head back to the judges, not agreeing with what Woohyun was saying. If he won the competition, Woohyun would only want to be his friend so that he could give him some popularity. *Hell no.*

“The final winner of this year’s Woollim Entertainment Trainee Competition is….” The MC’s voice boomed through the hall as Woohyun and Jae Min’s hearts bet rapidly in their chests. This moment, decided their future. Tension rose as the sounds of a drum roll filled the area.

“NAM WOOHYUN!” The MC announced, as the crowd went wild. Jae Min looked over at Woohyun, who looked back at him. Woohyun froze in his spot. *D-d-d-did I just win? Is this real?* He pinched his own arm as he jumped in shock. It was real, this moment he had only been dreaming about, had just happened before his eyes.

Jae Min saw the happiness in Woohyun’s eyes, and his eyes narrowed dangerously.

“You…. Took my dream…” He snarled, as Woohyun’s eyes widened. Jae Min ran off the stage into the darkness, leaving Woohyun dumbfounded.

End of Flashback

Woohyun’s eyes widened in realisation and he turned his head to the man behind Jae Ni.

“J-J-J-Jae…. Min?” He stuttered, as the man laughed.

“Bingo.” The man said as he pushed the knife into Jae Ni’s throat.

“JAE NI! NO!” Woohyun screamed as he scrambled to catch Jae Ni. She lay limp in his arms, her breathing slowing down to a stop. “PLEASE YOU CAN’T LEAVE ME! JAE NI! OPEN YOUR EYES!” 

~~~

sorry really short chapter >.< BUT an epic cliffhanger ~ 

do you think she died? :L

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING! SARANGHAEYO! <3