차프터 06

Dance.

 

Jae Ni was floating through the clouds, standing at a set of pristine white gates. She looked upwards, marvelling at the beautiful design. A man appeared from the mist, holding his hand out in a stop formation.

“Kwon Jae Ni. Is it your time?” The man said slowly, looking at her from head to toe. Jae Ni furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.*Where am I? Is this heaven?*

The man tutted at her, waving his hand, telling her to turn around. She did as she was told as the man said form the distance.

“It’s not your time Jae Ni.” (A/N : Mianhae for the cliche-ness :L)

BEEP… BEEP… BEEP

“I’M GETTING A PULSE!” A doctor yelled with a hint of relief present in his tone.

“CLEAR!” A female doctor yelled, pacing a pair of electric machineries against Jae Ni’s chest. (A/N: I really don’t know what they’re called. :L)

Jae Ni’s chest bounded upwards, falling back down towards the bed with a thump.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Jae Ni’s heart rate was becoming faster. Though Jae Ni was still unconscious, she was still alive. This shocked the doctors, who had lost hope as soon as her heart had stopped. They cheered in happiness, as they stepped out of the room to allow Jae Ni to rest. A nurse came up to Jae Ni’s side, brushing her bangs out of her face affectionately and smiling. *You did good kiddo*

She thought as she walked out of the room, leaving Jae Ni resting in silence. The room echoed with continuous beeps as Jae Ni’s mum and step dad entered the room.

”Jae Ni ah…” her mum whispered, running to her side and grabbing her hand desperately. “Jae Ni, please wake up… please…”She pleaded, shaking Jae Ni’s arm. Jae Ni remained perfectly still, as her mum continued to grieve at Jae Ni’s comatose state. Jae Ni heard her mum loud and clear, she wanted to sit up and pull her into her embrace, telling her that she would be fine.

But something was pulling her back, as if she was strapped down onto the bed. She struggled to move, but couldn’t move a muscle. Jae Ni heard her mum break down once again, as she fell to the floor and cried loudly. Jae Ni could hear her step dad’s voice, telling Jae Ni’s mum it would be alright.

“Come on, go rest outside.” He said, helping her to stand up and leading her out of the room. A few minutes later, the door opened, revealing Jae Ni’s stepdad, smirking evilly. Jae Ni could not open her eyes to see what he was doing. But by the sounds she could hear, it was obvious that he looking in the medicine cabinet.

“Why didn’t you just die? Everyone would be no much happier if you died.” he snarled angrily, not aware that Jae Ni could hear everything he was saying. Jae Ni could hear the evil chuckle he let out as he stepped closer to Jae Ni. He reached out for her IV bag, but was stopped abruptly when a loud voice boomed from the corridor.

“Excuse me sir, what the hell are you doing?” Woohyun’s recognisable voice growled. 

~~~

Mianhae for the short chappies.... I wrote it on my itouch and didn't realize they were this short until I typing it again on my computer >.< 

WELL WATCH OUT FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER XD