Chapter 50

Dance.

She shook her head, as she took big steps backwards. Her parents looked at her with confused faces, as they furrowed their eyebrows. He was there, the man, who had nearly killed her was sitting in front of her now. Yes, it was Jae Min. *No no no no...*

She gasped as he stood up; she continued to shake her head as she turned around and ran out of the restaurant. The man obviously did not recognise her, because he ran after her. She continued to run, ignoring that fact that her 4 inch heels were making her feet sore. Her heart thumped heavily in her chest.

She slowed down, turning her head back to the restaurant as her eyes widened once again. He was running after her, and she screamed as she ran off again. The heels were slowing her down, and she tripped on her heels, falling down harshly and scraping her knee on the floor.

The man behind her caught up in no time, placing his hand on her shoulder as she trembled in fear and scooted back until her back touched the wall. The man looked into her eyes.

“Y-y-y-your eyes….. Oh my god…. No….” He said as his eyes widened in realisation. Tears began to stream down her face as she stared back at him. His eyes no longer looked scary and threatening. She could see the deep regret present in his eyes and her eyes softened slightly. *She didn’t die?*

He sighed deeply, know that there was no way she would forgive him if he apologised for almost killing her. He stood up, pulling his hand out to her. She hesitated to slip her hand into his, but the security she felt when she did was overwhelming. *How come he seems so familiar?*

What she didn’t know what that he was thinking the same thing. *Have I met her before?*

He pulled her up effortlessly, catching her waist when she nearly fell over from the pain in her leg. They looked downwards, seeing that her leg was a horrid shade of red. She gasped and her eyes widened as he looked up at him. He bit his lip as he held her waist tighter.

“Come on, let’s get you cleaned up.” He led her to the park, where he told her to stay put on a park bench as he went to the drug store to clean her wound. She sat awkwardly in the park by herself, swinging her other leg and looking around at the sky.

In no time, he returned with a small first aid kit. He sat down beside her, telling her to turn her body towards him. She listened obediently as he took her injured leg and put it across his own legs. His looked at the wound, tutting as he saw that the blood was beginning to dry up.

He took a cotton pad, wetting it with some medicine as he looked up and met eyes with Jae Ni.

“This will hurt.” He said as she nodded, biting her lip. He lowered the cotton pad onto her leg, as he felt her flinch. She looked away, tears threatening to spill out as she bit her lip harder.

After a few seconds of torture, she reopened her eyes, seeing that there was a bandage around her leg. She smiled appreciatively at him and patted the bandage.

“Gomawo.” She said as he nodded and smiled.

“Now, should we go back to my parents?” Jae Min said.

~~~

anyone notice why i wrote jae min in italics? tell me if you get it (:  

THANKYOU FOR READING SUBSCRIBING! SARANGHAEYO! <3