Epilogue ~ & Thanks To

Dance.

 

Jae Ni wiped her wet hands on the towel next to the sink, smiling as she saw her little 4 year old son looking up at her with innocent eyes. She bent down to his level.

“Annyeong Jae Hyun ah.” Jae Ni said as he gave her an adorable wave. (A/N: Yes, I named their child their couple name xD)

“Omma… can you buy me some ice cream? PWEAAAAAAAAAASE? ~” Jae Hyun begged as he put on his best puppy face. Jae Ni giggled at his cuteness. *He’s learnt from Woohyun.* Jae Ni couldn’t say no to her son’s tearing up eyes, so she agreed. Jae Hyun smiled and jumped in joy, turning around and bumping harshly into Woohyun who was right behind him.

“Ah…” Jae Hyun said as he rubbed his head. Woohyun pouted, squatting down to Jae Hyun’s level.

“Oh, gwenchana?” Woohyun asked as Jae Hyun pouted and sniffed a few times. Woohyun’s eyes softened as he pulled Jae Hyun in and gave him a soft kiss on his forehead. Jae Hyun immediately brightened.

Jae Ni laughed at Woohyun and Jae Hyun’s reconciled hugging. Woohyun lifted Jae Hyun up off the floor, puckering his lips to Jae Hyun as Jae Hyun giggled and kissed them softly. Jae Ni smiled once again, leaning in and puckering her lips to Jae Hyun as well.

Jae Hyun smiled, placing yet another kiss upon Jae Ni’s lips. Jae Hyun smiled evilly as he leaned back, pointing in between Woohyun and Jae Ni. Jae Ni and Woohyun rolled their eyes, but leaned in and gave each other a featherless kiss.

“Ewwwwieeessss!” Jae Hyun squealed as he giggled. Woohyun moved back, tickling Jae Hyun’s stomach with his other hand as Jae Hyun squirmed and laughed more.

“Ah, Jae Hyun wanted some ice cream, so I was just about to get some for him down the road.” Jae Ni said.

“Oh okay, I’ll come too then.” Woohyun said as Jae Hyun cheered and forced Woohyun to put him down. As soon as little Jae Hyun’s feet touched the floor, he ran off, to find his favourite coat and boots.

A few minutes later, he came to the kitchen, tugging gently on the legs of Jae Ni’s jeans. Jae Ni looked down, seeing that Jae Hyun had worn his jacket inside out. She bent down to his level, fixing his jacket for him as he sneaked a kiss on Jae Ni’s cheek as she did so. Jae Ni smiled, pressing her lips on Jae Hyun’s forehead.

Woohyun came into the kitchen, passing Jae Ni her coat and scarf. After fixing herself and Woohyun up, the three of them made their way outside.

Jae Hyun was walking in the middle of the two of them, holding both their hands. Once in a while, Jae Ni and Woohyun would lift him off the floor, as he squealed in enjoyment. Jae Ni looked down at her son, smiling and squeezing his hand tighter.

Suddenly, two pairs of feet appeared before them. Jae Ni followed the feet up, meeting with the smiling faces of Sungyeol and Daeyeol. After the incident between Sungyeol and his dad, Daeyeol had given Sungyeol his sincere apologies, to which Sungyeol had accepted without hesitation. From then on, they had been the closest of brothers, and were hardly apart from each other to make up for the many years they had despised each other. They were inseparable, and spent more time with each other than the other members of Infinite and 2PM.

After Sungyeol and Daeyeol had reconciled, 2PM had stopped their evil deeds, and had found their hidden talent in singing and dancing. They were now an idol group with an uprising popularity. They would often visit Infinite for advice on idol life, to which Infinite accepted with open arms.

Infinite, were now more popular than ever. Though Woohyun and Jae Ni’s relationship had shocked the fans and many of them had left the fan base, they realised after a while that Woohyun was human too and deserved to be loved. They now accepted the fact that Woohyun was married, and loved Infinite even more.

Jae Min had found himself a new girlfriend, who happened to be Sungjong of Infinite’s sister. They were living happily together in their own home with a two year old daughter that they both loved dearly.

Jae Ni’s parents were living their lives on their own, and were close with Jae Ni and all of her friends. Her mum would cook food for all of Infinite and 2PM if they were too busy to make their own food. Whereas her dad would always give them support when they were in the toughest of situations.

Sungyeol and Daeyeol beamed at the three of them, as Jae Hyun released both Woohyun and Jae Ni’s hands. Before running off to his two favourite uncles, he turned around, grabbing the hands of Jae Ni and Woohyun and linking them together. Once their fingers were intertwined together, he ran off to the Yeol brothers.

“Sungyeol Ajusshi! Daeyeol Ajusshi!” He cheered as he hugged them both. They laughed as Sungyeol carried him up.

“Yah I told you know to call me Ajusshi, I’m not THAT old yet!” Sungyeol exclaimed as Jae Hyun pouted and nodded.

“Araso Sungyeol Ajusshi.” Jae Hyun said as he obviously didn’t understand what Sungyeol had said. Sungyeol laughed and shook his head.

“Did you miss me?”

“Yes! I want to play hide and seek again!”Jae Min said as he put on his puppy face.

“Anio, last time you played, you cheated and asked Jae Ni where I was.” Sungyeol said as he pretended to be mad at Jae Hyun. Jae Hyun frowned sadly, pinching Sungyeol cheeks with his tiny hands.

“Mianhae Sungyeol Ajusshi. I won’t cheat this time!” Jae Hyun broke into a smile and Sungyeol laughed, putting his pinky up to Jae Hyun as he linked his tiny pinky with Sungyeol’s.

Daeyeol reached over, taking Jae Hyun from Sungyeol. Jae Hyun smiled at Daeyeol.

“ANNYEONG DAEYEOL AJUSSHI!” Jae Hyun screamed as Daeyeol laughed. Sungyeol pouted in the back.

“How come you say it louder to Daeyeol.” Sungyeol muttered as Jae Hyun continued to play with Daeyeol’s hair. Daeyeol smiled.

“How about next time we learn how to play soccer?” Daeyeol asked Jae Hyun as he nodded eagerly. Daeyeol had become Jae Hyun’s ‘sport coach’. He had talent in sports, so he had taught Jae Hyun many different sports; he had even taught Jae Hyun how to swim.

Sungyeol finally turned to Jae Ni and Woohyun, who had been watching the scene with sparkling eyes.

“So where are you guys headed?” Sungyeol asked as he gave Jae Ni a hug and Woohyun the ‘homie hug’.

“Ah we were just going to get Jae Hyun some ice cream.” Jae Ni replied as Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows.

“Really? In THIS weather?” Sungyeol asked in disbelief as he point up at the sky. Just at the time he pointed up, snow began floating down from the sky. All 5 of them looked up and Jae Ni put her hand out.

Jae Hyun saw his mum’s movements and followed in suit, as a small snowflake landed on the palm of his hand. He marvelled at it as he turned his head back to sky.

Sungyeol looked down at his watch, gasping as he saw the time.

“Oh no, I need to go practice now. I’LL SEE YOU ANOTHER TIME!” Sungyeol said quickly as he began walking down the street to his practice room. Jae Ni looked over at Woohyun, tilting her head to the side.

“Yeobo, don’t you need to practice as well?” Jae Ni asked as Woohyun smirked and shook his head.

‘Psh, I’m PERFECT, I learnt the ENTIRE dance already.” Woohyun said as Jae Ni laughed and shook her head.

“You should probably go, or else your manager will go mad like last time.” Jae Ni said as Woohuyn pouted.

“Araso, araso.” Woohyun said, a tone of disappointment present in his tone. Just at that moment, Daeyeol looked down at his watch, seeing that it was also time for him to return to school for some extra practice. He was on the verge of becoming a idol, and had his debut in a few days time.

“Well, I guess I need to get going too, I need to practice as well.” Daeyeol said as he put Jae Hyun down onto the floor. As soon as Jae Hyun was stable on the floor, he let go, giving Jae Hyun a wave as he turned around and headed off to Woollim Entertainment.

Jae Ni turned her head back to Woohyun, who was watching Daeyeol’s disappearing figure, as soon as Daeyeol had disappeared around the corner, he gave Jae Ni a gentle kiss. Jae Ni replied automatically, not hesitating for a single second. After a few seconds he pulled back, releasing Jae Ni’s hand as he began stepping backwards. He continued waving until he could no longer see her.

Jae Ni turned back down to Jae Hyun, squatting down to his level as she put her hand out to him.

“How about we get that ice cream you wanted?” Jae Ni asked as Jae Hyun giggled and nodded quickly. Jae Ni smiled and stood up, leading Jae Hyun to the ice cream store.

As they were walking, Jae Hyun skipping next to her, laughing and giggling as he slid across the snow that was covering the floor in a light layer. Jae Ni laughed, holding Jae Hyun’s hand tighter as they laughed and smiled together.

~~~

Happy Ending for everyone :D Now for the thanks to's (: 

Thankyou to all my lovely subscribers :

mySweetL

infiniteskyes

jokerlydeejay

B2UTY_hyunki

jelllyyy

sondongja

AdiaLovesKpop

Ichigo_Pocky8

lileyahn25

Loveyoseob

notyouroppar

rainbow_bubbletea

AiZaiYun

dreamingstar

blue091917

lovingfriend

smileysgoboing

sunshinemist

shockeenycee

Farralisa

fudgebubbles

x_crazyprincess

mybabyboo

AhmanduFT

BitterSweetx3

PratiBha

Emliyly

katrina

beomie

MaddieP0307

Shawol_Inspirit

bbshine

kajaaa_chaia

ayokae

TaeminKey

aj_javarice512

yellowbubblybee

poison_iVee

bunny66

Lalanat

Ewitsjaydelol

tamikq1234 

and last but definitely not least Sally-

THANKYOU TO ALL THOSE WHO COMMENTED AND SUPPORT ME! THANKYOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW FIC IS YOU FEEL LIKE IT. 

Starring Hoya ~ (: 

[WARNING: IT IS RATED AND CONTAINS SWEARING AND INTIMATE SCENES. NO WHAT-SO-EVER THOUGH]

>>> Only Half <<<

Thankyou everyone very much for your support. 

SARANGHAEYO! <3

- xforeverinspirit (Cindy) 

Finished : 13/11/2011