two hours

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

AMBER’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Why does it have to be like this, do I need to die just to be able to fix this marriage and now that everything’s clear between us, now that I know she never stopped loving me, why does it have to be this way? Maybe it’s too late for us, but I realized that I should’ve fight for her too, I should have face her instead of running, but nothing’s gonna matter now I can’t change the fact that I’m dying and leaving my love.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

I dozed off after that intense work out that we had, I know I’m dying soon I feel so sad leaving her, but why is it that I don’t feel any fear thinking that I will die soon. Two hours more and here I am with the girl that I love the most, my heart ached when I saw her crying so much but why is it that I can feel those feelings inside of me but I couldn’t show my emotions, something’s changing in me? Even if I dozed off earlier It doesn’t  mean that I’m tired, I remember not sleeping since yesterday until now but odd my strength seems not to diminish, but I feel so energized I feel so strong, like honestly I don’t think I’m dying, I should feel weak right now right?

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

The whole time her body was close to mine as we talk I was feeling so hot inside, I wanted her to remember me like this, the handsome one not the zombie Amber. I felt so so I started making her feel good, every moan from her turns me on I wanted to rip her off badly, what’s happening to me? Slow down Am, you don’t want to hurt her, I told myself. I slid my finger poking her so drenched opening while I was busy violating her s, her hands continued me gently. “Amberrrrnghh” she led out a deep moan as I started curling my fingers inside her hitting her sweet spot. I hear her whimpers as I started moving my fingers in and out of her, “Oh god Amgghhh” she moaned loudly. Soojung tilted her head, arching her back clinging tightly to my shoulders, I knew she was about to “Ahh” she moaned as I felt her juices dripping down my fingers.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

We heard a knock on the door as we just finished fixing our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter