It's LIU Soojung...

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

AUTHOR’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Soojung was already feeling some changes in her, but she chose to shake it off coz she don’t want to be disappointed six months of trying so hard she already wanted to give up. She waved goodbye to Sica and entered the empty house, but she was smiling all the way as she grab her keys and opened the door, “Omg! This not a dream anymore” she shouted and headed for the kitchen. “Still not home?” she mumbled disappointedly, she felt down in an instant. She knows that her mood is really like a roller coaster one moment she’s happy and in an instant she feels down and her jealousy “I hope Amber won’t get tired of me” she mumbled to herself, she knows how she’s been acting lately. She decided to eat the left over again and waited for Amber to get home until she fell asleep on the couch.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

She was awaken by the sound of Amber’s car, she quickly get up and rushed outside to greet her handsome wife but her mood flipped when she saw Hyuna with Amber. “Hi baby” Amber greeted her with a warm smile as she rushed to Soojung who just stood at the door, trying to hide her disappointment and jealousy. Amber gave her a peck “Hyuna’s having dinner with us princess, you won’t mind right? Amber asked and Soojung just nodded. “Hi Krys” Hyuna greeted her and gave her a friendly kiss on the cheek, of course she and Hyuna are friends but she really felt jealous, “Hyun, let’s cook, princess just relax we’ll do everything, I know you’re tired” Amber said dragging Hyuna in the kitchen while Soojung just followed quietly eyeing every move that the two made. She tried to hide her sigh each time the two were laughing, she can’t be jealous she tried to remind herself Hyuna’s been a great friend to her, of course she knows Hyuna’s feelings for Amber the girl confessed to her when Amber was in that state back then.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

She just sat there quietly even Amber and Hyuna’s been trying so hard to include her in their conversation, they ate dinner happily of course fake smile coming from the jealous pregnant girl but Hyuna noticed it. “I’ll just charge my phone be back princess” Amber blurted when Amber was gone. “Soojung, I know this might be awkward but please don’t be jealous about me and Amber hanging out, we’re just friends and Amber” she explained when Soojung cut her off “No, Hyun, I’m sorry I know and you’ve been a great friend to both of us, It’s just I can’t control it, I don’t know I tried to” she said and led out a deep sigh making Hyuna worry. “I’m pregnant, please listen to me first, it’s ours long story but me and Jess kinda invented something, so don’t think something bad, it’s ours, it’s Ambers” she said shyly.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“Really! Wow! Congratulations! Omg! I’m so happy for you Krys! And how did you do that! Pretty smart huh” Hyuna squealed hugging Soojung in excitement and amazement. “But please don’t tell her yet, she may not believe me” she pleaded. “Of course, but tell her soon, she should know and you shouldn’t think that she won’t believe you Soojung you’re her wife and that dork loves you so much” Hyuna cheered for her. “I’m so happy for you, Congrats again!” when “Congrats for what?” they’re both startled when Amber came in and asked. “Hey,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter