Love Play

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV:

 

Amber woke up and decided to have a quick shower before heading out, her headache was completely gone and she was smiling foolishly remembering that Soojung was just making her jealous, “the princess was really jealous with Nana?” she thought and smiled. “But yah! She made me real jealous with that guy, I mean gay ugh! Whatever!  I don’t want think that my wife is fantasize by men I would kill anyone who’ll try their advances on her! “She mumbled annoyingly, indeed Amber wanted to flip in jealousy earlier. Amber went out on the shower with a towel cover her waist and below humming a happy tune. “My baby’s awake?” Soojung who just came inside their room quietly blurted happily seeing Amber in a good mood but her eyes was glued to Amber’s hot body. “Like what you see Mrs. Liu?” Amber chuckled looking at her wife’s reaction; she waved her hands in front of her who was stuck in her daydream. Soojung was awaken by Amber’s quick peck on her cheek, “I didn’t know that my body could make you freeze” Amber said jokingly earning a smack on the head “ouch that hurts” she whined cutely and gaze into Soojung’s eyes leaning her face closer to the younger girl making her bite her lips seeing Amber’s handsome face made her heart flutter.

 

“God you’re so handsome” she blurted out “I know princess that’s why you fell so hard for me, plus my irresistible body” she mumbled proudly as she leaned closer wrapping her arms around Soojung’s “Most of all I’m good in bed, that’s what you like best right?” Amber whispered in her ears as she brushed her lips intentionally on Soojung’s ears. Amber smirked proudly when Soojung squirmed, “You’ve been a very bad girl Mrs. Liu making me jealous like that, a real bad girl” Amber said with her y voice her lips didn’t leave Soojung’s sensitive part, her ears Amber’s other hand skilfully glided the younger girl’s spine as the other hand gripped tightly on Soojung’s waist, indeed her wife is so ing y with her bikini’s on. “Amber” Soojung called with her shallow breath, “do you want to be punished Mrs. Liu?” Amber continued seducing her wife. “Yes” she mumbled breathlessly “I didn’t hear you Krys, what?” Amber even more but she knew what her wife wants.

 

Soojung turned her head to face Amber they stared deeply into each other’s eyes “did I turn you on?” Amber asked and captured Soojung’s lips ravishly. “Mnnggh” Soojung led out a muffled moan “so much” she mumbled, indeed Amber knows how to turn her on, and she’s lying if she says she doesn’t feel hot, coz right now Soojung’s feeling so with Amber’s passionate kiss and hands that was groping her perfect behind. Amber squeezed Soojung’s tightly earning a whimper from the younger girl “Amber dinner’s in an hour” Soojung mumbled breathlessly implicating that whatever they’re planning to do they should do it quickly.

 

Amber wrapped her strong arms around Soojung’s waist and lifted her, Soojung whimpered when she was caught off guard from Amber’s sudden action, she unconsciously bit her lips as she anchored both of her legs on Amber’s waist and gulped as she touched Amber’s hard chest. Not breaking their position Amber quickly headed to the door and locked it to avoid any intrusion. Soojung chuckled seeing what Amber did “Now, I’ve got you all alone” Amber mumbled as she started kissing Soojung demandingly.

Soojung yelped as her back landed on the glass table inside their room, “I knew this table has its use” Amber mumbled huskily on her wife’s ears. “Amgghhh” she moaned as Amber started to her neck like a hungry prey, Amber planted fiery kisses down to Soojung’s collarbone until she reaches the two perfect mounds, she nuzzled her face in between the two rounded s. “Oh Amber!” she moaned excitedly as Amber reached for her back and untied the string of her bra. Amber smirked when Soojung’s bounced as soon as the bra was off, she her lips as Soojung was so seeing her y moves, “Mmm... so good” Amber hummed as she and twirl his tongue around her s biting and kneading each of them alternately.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter