ALONE

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

The two sisters were feeling gloomy, they walked without any word following every instructions that Yuri and Amber were imposing. The two buddies were finding it odd for the sisters to be this quiet, “Yul, did you two fight again?” Amber asked as she whispered in Yuri’s ear, “No, how about you? Soojung’s been so obviously avoiding you” she asked back. “I kinda said something to her last night, and I think I over did it, I’ve been pushing her away “Amber mumbled glancing at Soojung who was in deep thought. “Maybe you should cut her some slack she’s been trying so hard to reach you, she still loves you Am” Yuri blurted as they continued their journey. “Yeah right, says the one who’s being a big time Jerk with Jess” Amber blurted out eyeing her buddy.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“I just don’t want to get hurt again Am” Yuri said “Me either” Amber answered. “Seriously man, Sica, give her a chance to explain” Amber said patting Yuri’s shoulder, “you too, don’t project your feelings with mine, listen to her too it doesn’t mean that you’ll forgive her right, but it looks like there’s nothing between her and that doctor Am, maybe you two have a chance after all” Yuri said giving Amber hope. Amber sighed contemplating if she should hear Soojung’s explanation, “should I?” she asked herself when *BLAG “Soojung!” Sica shouted kneeling down to help her sister.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Amber came rushing and scooped the young girls head and placed it on her arms, worriedly looking at the young girl’s pale face. “I’m sorry Krys” she said hearing her crying almost two hours last night broke Amber’s heart she scolded herself for being so harsh with the unconscious girl. “I’m sorry” she mumbled her cheek, they stopped for a while, Amber held the unconscious girl in her arms. “Were almost there, the other’s are already starving” Yuri said, she just contacted Henry on the other line.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Soojung opened her eyes and realized that she’s on Amber’s back she quickly tried to jump off her back “Yah! What are you doing, just rest there, I’ll carry you” Amber scolded her and tighten her grip on her. “I’m fine I can walk” she mumbled weakly “don’t be stubborn and let me carry you” Amber protested. Sica was walking ahead of them she’s been so quiet and after her last conversation with Yuri she’s been spacing out lately.  She led out a deep sigh when Yuri tapped her shoulders “you okay?” the tall girl asked worriedly “fine” she said in a cold weak tone and continued walking “stay beside me, don’t walk ahead of us” Yuri said but she won’t listen. Yuri grabbed Sica’s hand, but the Sica is on her ice princess mode she tried to let go off Yuri’s hand but she held her hand tighter and dragged Sica with her.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“I can walk by myself now” Soojung whispered she feel so awkward not that Amber’s being nice to her again. “No! Just rest, will you listen to me” Amber said annoyingly since Soojung won’t stop. “Yeah right, listen to you when you don’t even listen to me” Soojung mumbled angrily she was not referring to the piggyback ride anymore. “I’m sorry okay, I just don’t wanna get hurt by you again” Amber mumbled just enough for the younger girl to hear. “I know I’ve hurt you, but what about me, I was hurt too when I saw you kissing another girl!” Soojung exclaimed with her cracked voice. “Huh? What are you talking about?” Amber asked puzzled. “I came by to visit you that day but I saw you and that Hyuna kissing” she said angrily.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“I didn’t kiss her, she kissed me that day she confessed to me but there I was confiding to her about my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter