Beat up Colonel

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

YURI’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤

I felt so numb when I heard the explosion, Amber and I were best friends since high school, we're like twins.  I just couldn’t imagine my life without my best buddy, we’ve been through a lot all those ups and downs in our lives . I wanted to cry but hell no I don’t want to look weak in their eyes especially to Sica never will I cry again in front of her. Soojung insisted to go back with me I was hesitant to take her with me; I can see how she’s affected too. She still loves Amber I can see by the way she acts whenever my buddy is around, until now Amber didn’t tell me what really happened between the two of them of course I didn’t push her to tell me coz I know how she was hurt badly.

¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤

 As we walk, my mind was blank but I could clearly hear her sobbing. These idiots but of course I’m siding my best friend, I think Soojung is too selfish with her choices. I hope it’s not too late for reconciliation, my instincts woke me up when I saw a dark figure from the smoky atmosphere. I positioned my riffle just in case a zombie escaped through that door, I can see that Soojung stiffened on her standing. The dark figure got nearer and nearer and I was motionless too but when I got a clearer picture of it. Amber!

¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤

My mind screamed but I didn’t move an inch, not until I saw Soojung beating the crap out of her. That Jerk deserves it! I really wanted to punch her face she could’ve contacted us in an instant. I just stood there watching them, hell no! I won’t interfere looking how furious Soojung was, I’m scared of course. What if she’ll beat me instead, I shook my thoughts away that llama deserves it anyway.

¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤

I was walking ahead of the two, and I could loudly hear Amber’s voice, they’re fighting like a married couple. Seriously? wait, they’re still married right? Amber is really stubborn most of the times, how can she not see that Soojung is trying her best. I was drowned with my own thoughts when I realized that we’re back with the others already. “Capt!” they called and all eyes on Amber and Soojung, I saw how Suho’s face change when he saw how Amber’s arms was wrapped around Soojung’s shoulder, I have to thank Hyuna for a very good timing I think she’s jealous to she quickly got Amber away from Soojung I shook my head, love !

¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤

“Yuri” Minah called and smiled at me, damn that smile I winked ily at her making her laugh even more. I didn’t noticed that Sica is glaring ten times scarier than before, I look around but she’s looking at my direction, crap! Is she? No Yuri! You can’t think of that, remember how you ate all your pride and beg fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter