Big Jung and llama's secret

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤

AMBER’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤

Why is Soojung like this Yul? She’s going overboard on her jealousy I asked Yuri as we were going out for a jog, “Chill Am, I think Ailee is really flirting with you, can’t blame the little Jung for being jealous, don’t be so stressed about it, your birthday is in two days buddy, chill” Yuri patted my shoulders as we paused to catch our breath. How’s the adoption going? “Two more weeks and we can bring Joey home, I’m excited so does Sica” Yuri mumbled happily. We’re going to the fertility clinic after my birthday Yul I said excitedly but remembering our argument last night, Aish. I really don’t know what’s going on with her anymore, sigh, I don’t know what to do every move that I made makes her upset in an instant.

¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤

Her mood swings are getting worst day by day even Hyuna’s been avoiding hanging out with me, one moment she wants to eat this and that then after buying them sometimes she won’t eat it she would just stare at the food. Before she loves kissing me and hugging me after I work out but this past month, she pushes me away but at night she snuggles close to me, and sniffles my scent before going to sleep. Odd huh? I really don’t know what’s going on with her and I was quite disappointed when she treated Ailee rudely yesterday. She’d gone overboard this time and she didn’t even say sorry.

¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤

I waved goodbye to Yuri and headed back home, well I was giving Soojung a silent treatment since yesterday, why? I was so embarrassed of what she did, Ailee brought us some roasted chicken for dinner, I mean she’s just being friendly I just stood in awe when Soojung purposely dropped the food on the ground and walked inside the house and slammed the door so hard. I can’t apologize enough to Ailee but she just smiled at me and she even said it was fine but I find it very rude. Soojung ah, what’s happening? Just tell me, I really don’t understand you anymore, she tried talking to me but no, she didn’t even said sorry but I felt guilty for ignoring her she didn’t even came out last night for dinner, and Yeah I slept on the couch. Where could she be? I’ve search around the house? Maybe she’s at Sica’s? But it’s Sunday today, good thing that Andy’s at Sulli’s right now. I give up I miss talking to her already, “Yeah buddy she’s here, she’s with Sica, I guess she’s comforting Soojung, what did you do Am? She’s crying right now, fix this buddy Sica’s not in the mood, okay, hurry” Yuri said as I ended the call. Sigh.

¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤

My heart almost jump out when Sica opened the door “We need to talk now!” she said with arms crossed giving me a cold glare, “Yuri, can you check on Soojung please” Sica ordered Yuri who obeyed her wife like a puppy. Yuri gave me a good luck to you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter