Birthday PT.1

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

AUTHOR’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Amber was so , but remembering that Soojung is pregnant, she chose to do it gently, but she needed to release it or else she’ll explode. She impatiently undressed Soojung as the younger girl did the same to her, indeed Amber really turned her on both are now so eager to pleasure each other. Soojung spread her legs exposing her wet and longing for attention as she rested her arms on the bed, Amber her lips as she kneeled in between Soojung’s legs and pulled her closer to the edge. She teased Soojung as she her wet lightly earning a y moan from the younger girl, “Am, please” she pleaded. Amber wanted to more, she nuzzled her face on Soojung’s drench core, she smiled when she heard her yelp.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“Amber, fucck!” Soojung mumbled breathlessly. Amber smiled as an idea clicked inside her mind, she dip her finger on the chocolate icing of the cake beside her, Soojung blushed seeing Amber was asking for permission and she just nodded shyly but she felt so excited when Amber spread the chocolate on her down to her core. “Ahhh! Mngghh” Soojung was senselessly, she can’t think straight of the pleasure that she’s receiving from Amber’s intense , and flicking on her , she tighten her clasp on the sheet, as she kept throwing her head back  and kept Amber’s name breathlessly as she shuddered on her first . Soojung’s moans was a symphony in Amber’s ears as she lap her clean, it fuelled her desire to pleasure the younger girl more.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Soojung laid her back on the bed and spread her legs wider clenching  tightly on Amber’s hair as Amber started lunge her tongue and out of her, the pleasure was building up inside Soojung again she was on high enjoying how Amber’s warm tongue danced inside her wet core when suddenly the younger girl’s phone rang. Looking at the lighted screen she quickly answered it, “Unnie?” she gasped loudly for Amber to hear, but it didn’t stop Amber instead she led out an evil smirk, she gently inserted her two fingers inside Soojung’s slick , Soojung knitted her brows and covered eyeing Amber to stop.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“Jung Soo Jung! Are you even listening to me?” Sica shouted on the other line, seeing how Soojung reacted from her touch, Amber ed her fingers in and out of her as she danced her tongue on her . Soojung was trying real hard to suppress any sound to come out but a moan escape from , “Oh my god! Are you! Yah! Jung Soo Jung! Tell the llama we’re coming over, I’m gonna strangle that jerk, Aish! I can’t believe you!” Sica blurted in anger “Unnie, give us an hour, Amberrr!” Soojung mumbled with her shallow breaths as she ended the call making Sica throw her phone on the bed.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“Sica, what’s wrong?” Yuri asked as she saw her wife’s flushed face, “Are you not feeling well?” Yuri asked worriedly as she cupped her cheek looking in her eyes intently. “Amber and I invited Taeyon and her wife Tiffany, remember them? We’ve been hanging out with the midget lately, babe?” Yuri said while Sica kept her head low, indeed what she heard on the other line made her somewhat feel hot. “Yuri, make love to me” she mumbled timidly looking at Yuri who smirked naughtily upon hearing her wife’s request.  “I shall call Amber first and tell the dork that well be quite late” Yuri motioned and reach for her pocket when Sica grab her hand “No need” she mumbled and pulled Yuri boldly for a passionate kiss.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤ 

They both gasped for air, Yuri looked at Sica with her lustful eyes Sica knew she turned her on so bad but she wanted to be in charge right now. She grabbed Yuri’s wrist pulling while Yuri just followed her excitement was killing her since she knew that Sica was being so bold. Without any word Sica pushed Yuri on the sofa, landing on her back, she stared at her wife intently as Sica started pulling down her boxers. “God Sica!” Yuri exclaimed as Sica bit her lip before she leaned and started pleasuring Yuri’s .

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“Amber!” Soojung exclaimed she knew that her sister heard her moans but right now she don’t care at all she closed her eyes from the pleasure as Amber kept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter