PROMISE

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

AMBER’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

I admit it I’m just a human, my energy will be drained soon, and things could really get out of hand sometimes. I was pissed when that Suho messed up our supposed to be safe escape; the truth is I wanted to punch his face, how can a guy be so reckless I clearly told them to be careful! Seeing Soojung care for him makes my blood boil even more, I’m so jealous of the attention that she’s giving him. Why Soojung? You told me you love me but why?

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

The plan was going well this time but I didn’t expect that Suho will be the reason to slow us down; I was running for my life when two big in’ zombies came after me. I couldn’t slow down I don’t even have time to kill them since there were a lot more of them. I was distracted when I saw Soojung bravely went out of the elevator to save Suho, I feel like losing my mind on that moment. I pushed them to the inside the elevator making the three of us fall to the ground, I was quite relieved since we fell inside the elevator but just my luck when the other zombie clinged on my waist, I swear I felt his teeth penetrated my flesh. I gasped in pain trying to shook him off me even though Kris blew it’s head off making his blood spill all over me, it was too late. Too late for me, I glanced at Soojung and I saw Suho’s arm wrapped around her, I stayed quiet the whole time as thousands of thoughts flooding inside my mind.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Maybe there’s a reason for everything, there’s a reason why she found Suho and left me, maybe they were really meant to be together and I, I’m just a distraction in her life. It hurts but I can still finish my mission I need to make sure that she’ll survive coz I can feel that she can help to fix this mess. You need to live Soojung and I hope you’ll live happily. I have six hours left, six ing hours, I never felt so scared in any missions that I’ve handled before but this, I’m not afraid to die but I’m so afraid to leave her, I’m afraid that I could protect her anymore, I wouldn’t be able to see her face and her smile.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

I left the room to find some discreet place for me to be alone, I took of my bloody uniform, and checked my wound damn that zombie could really bite. I wanted to hit my head for not being careful, I was quite relief that only Sica saw me in this situation. I received a slap and proper scolding from her my eardrums wanted to burst from her nagging, I can tell that she was so upset, even what she told me was true how can I still fight for my love when I’m dying it’s useless. I already made up my mind, but I felt like I’ve been stabbed a million times when I heard Sica called Soojung’s name as she head out. No! She didn’t!

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

I wrapped Soojung in my arms, she fell asleep from crying I received all the beatings that she gave me, I just hope she wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter