The Box

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  

KRYSTAL’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤ 

Ugh! I really wanted to rip off Suho’s head; seriously? I went crazy looking for Amber’s tag and to find out the he, Aish! I was busy formulating the new substance for Amber’s cure and idea just popped out from my heard, I extracted my blood and Andy’s, mixing some of it with the oblivion, it’s almost been a week since I developed the substance, so today I’m going to try to inject it on her. I was praying so hard, that it would have at least slight effect or change on her. Yuri unnie was being so helpful I know how much she misses Amber too, and I’m so happy for Sica unnie since Yuri told me everything. I hope they’ll fix their problem soon; I’m planning to test it on her tonight since I’ve got the approval from Vic unnie.

¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤ 

Amber was already sleeping; I was admiring her sleeping face as I approached her. Her body was in full restraint I wish this would end, I wish that one day I’ll wake up and she will be back, my Amber I miss you so much, tears fell down my face unconsciously. I heard Hyuna’s knocking on the glass window signalling me that it’s time to do it. I positioned the syringe in Amber’s arm and injected her whole amount of the substance; she opened her eyes upon my action her fierce eyes were staring at me intently. I was quite scared coz she never looked at me this way before then somehow her gazed softened then I quickly took the chance and injected the substance in her arm and again I saw how it made her weak, I knew it was painful by the way she clenched her fists.

¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤ 

I hastily did my thing I don’t want to see her pained face anymore and took my leave I just wish that I could see even some slight changes in her. Sigh. I bid goodnight to Hyuna and before I went straight to our room I decided to pass by Amber’s locker.  Honestly, when I asked Yuri about Amber’s locker I was hesitant to open it, whatever is in there I’m so afraid to see what’s in there.

¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤ 

I saw Jess and Yuri unnie sleeping in the small couch in each other’s arms, a smile crept in my face at least the two of them gets to be happy. I changed my clothes and laid beside the sleeping Andy whose thumb's inside his mouth. I slowly removed his hand from his mouth and kissed him goodnight, I’m sure Amber misses you already. I closed my eyes but all I can see is Amber, god! Have I been such a bad person to deserve this? I know I hurt you Am, but please comeback, I don’t know what to do anymore, I’m so lost right now. I feel so much pain Am, please god if you’re even listening, please I promise to be a good wife to her just give her back to me. This is so much painful she’s alive but she don’t even recognize me, and I can’t even do anything! I bit my lips and buried my face on the pillow as I sob bitterly not letting any sound escape the room.

¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤ 

I was awaken when heard noises down stairs, I stirred up and it’s only 3am? Who could it be? Then I heard unnie sobbing, “No, she can’t be, it can’t” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter