J.E.R.K.S

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

KRYSTAL’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

I don’t know what’s gotten into me but when I saw Amber still laughing after the explosion, after I cried thinking that I already lost her that I lost my chance to fix things between us. As soon as I snapped out of my thought I automatically beat her, I didn’t care if Yuri was looking I didn’t care if we’re not in good terms my blood boiled when I saw her flashing her dorky smile to us what a Jerk! She could’ve contacted Yuri to and say that she’s okay.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

She really did pissed me off I didn’t care already coz after all I’m still her wife and she’s still mine, I was taken aback with my own actions when I saw her pained face her lips was bleeding, and I stepped on her foot angrily her sulking and pouting really did worked on me that’s why I assisted her on our way back I tried to keep my cool coz the whole time we’re this close my heart went crazy. I miss her scent, I was looking at her face as she yelped in pain I really wanted to burst in laughter she’s so cute you know.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

I was not fully unconscious when I fainted earlier, It was just I was tired, hungry and most of all I’m so damn jealous! Why does that Hyuna needs to be touchy and so sweet to her and ugh! Why does she allow it! My head is spinning, how do I take you back Am? Can you just listen and talk to me for even once, I know I was wrong. Unnie told me that Amber was the one who carried me when I fainted I really didn’t know but I can hear their voices and some of their conversations. I woke up and everyone was starting to get ready for today my eyes first landed on Amber who was still sleeping soundly I was eating when I heard her screaming, I quickly rushed to her, followed by Yuri and that Hyuna again I can see beads of sweats forming on her forehead. Yuri tried to shake her body but she won’t open her eyes, what the hell is she dreaming?! I was so worried looking at her frowned face Am? Amber for the 3rd time I called she opened her eyes whatever that dream was I’m sure it scared the hell out of her; I wish I could comfort and hold you in my arms Am.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

My body tensed as soon as we reached the exit, it led us to the subway I watched closely as Amber twist the door knob and aimed for her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter