Snowfall

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KRYSTAL’S POV:

 

I saw Jess and Yuri unnie sleeping in the small couch in each other’s arms, a smile crept in my face at least the two of them gets to be happy. I changed my clothes and lay beside the sleeping Andy whose thumb's inside his mouth. I slowly removed his hand from his mouth and kissed him goodnight, I’m sure Amber misses you already. I closed my eyes but all I can see is Amber, god! Have I been such a bad person to deserve this? I know I hurt you Am, but please comeback, I don’t know what to do anymore, I’m so lost right now. I feel so much pain Am, please god if you’re even listening, please I promise to be a good wife to her just give her back to me. This is so much painful she’s alive but she doesn’t even recognize me, and I can’t even do anything! I bit my lips and buried my face on the pillow as I sob bitterly not letting any sound escape the room.

 

I was awaken when heard noises down stairs, I stirred up and it’s only 3am? Who could it be? Then I heard unnie sobbing, “No, she can’t be, it can’t” I heard Yuri’s voice so I decided to get up and take a look. Hyuna? I called what is she doing here? She’s supposed to be with Amber I saw her eyes and it’s full of sadness, and then my heart started to pound. No! Tell me it’s not what I’m thinking! I can’t feel my body anymore I slowly went down from the loft, what happened tell me! I shouted. “Soojung I’m sorry but Amber, she’s dead” Hyuna mumbled. No! She can’t! I- I won’t accept this! She can’t die! She...I tried to walk through the door but that’s the last thing I remember before my dizziness became heavier and everything went black.

 

“Hey Princess” Amber blurted with her concerned voice, I was sniffling inside the theatre as we watch the premiere of our movie. Yes, it’s been three years everything’s been so fast, I gave birth to Eun Jung our little llama, she’s 100% carbon copy of Amber, she’s such a charm I won’t be surprise if she’ll break a lot of girl’s hearts in the future. Unnie gave birth to Yeo Ri a boy version of Yuri unnie, a cute chubby baby boy, Yuri couldn’t be happier. What more could we ask for right? We left the kids in the care of their godmothers Luna and Sulli in our hometown LA. Those two, they better get married and start a family, I don’t know what’s taking them so long, I could see that they love each other why would they have to hide their feelings. The kids really wanted to go with us, but since they’ve have classes tomorrow plus the little one’s wouldn’t stop bickering at each other whenever they’re together. Joey and Andy seem to get along with each other they take care of the younger one’s I’m glad that we’ve teach them well. I’m proud of how Andy have become, they grew up too fast, and as for my twins Amber and I are literally gaining white hairs from those two and let’s not forget Soo Yu who’s joining the madness whenever they’re together.

 

After giving birth to our youngest unnie and I take a few months rest before we started filming, we even hired nanny’s to supervise the kids. Being a mom and a wife is not an easy task, it could be one of the toughest jobs in the world, but I’m thankful since I have Amber by my side, this dork is everything I could ask for. I could tell that unnie feels the same too, it’s like our lives were really bound to connect with each other since we’ve met. Ever since Amber came in my life there was never a time that I was alone and even we we’re apart or even I almost lost her before our love proved that we can surpass everything with our love. I’ve never imagine to be this happy and contented to where we are right now with our wives beside us, and having our kids watching them grow is priceless.

 

Looking back everything seems like a blur, like it was all a nightmare but everything was real. Sometimes bad things happens to our life to open our eyes those times when I thought I’d lost Amber forever was one of the most painful experience that I’ve been through so seeing this scene made me emotional. “Princess, you okay?” Amber asked again waking me up from my thoughts I smiled and nodded at her. “Aigoo, my princess, you should forget it already, it’s all in the past, look at us now” she mumbled giving me his dorky smile; she held my hand tightly leaning in for a kiss at my forehead. “Let’s just enjoy the rest of the night, okay? “ she whispered calming my senses, this dork always know what to do. A few moments later, we heard unnie and Yuri bickering at our back. We chuckled coz those two were bickering about the scene in where Yuri unnie proposed in un romantic way, Aish these two they’re married for 8 years now with 3 kids and still.

 

“Shhh” Amber shushed earning a glare from unnie, “Yah llama! Mind your own business!” Unnie blurted icily even with a dim light I saw unnie’s deathly glare making my baby gulp. I chuckle seeing how cute is my Amber, Yah! Unnie! Don’t scold my baby, plus you two should tone done your bickering, you’re older than us but look at you two plus people will be annoyed, you two are distracting the other’s. I saw Yuri unnie stuck her tongue to unnie earning a smack. “Oh please she’s to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter