Encounter

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 AUTHOR’S POV: 

 

As soon as everyone was on the surface already, they were attack by zombies. “We’ll cover for you Yuri go to your position now!” Amber shouted as her team kept firing and killing the zombies “” they all cursed when the zombies kept adding up, Amber quickly checked the front door, “everyone inside now!” she exclaimed scanning the lobby “close it now Kris!” and the front door was closed, everyone made it, “No one’s hurt?” Amber asked as she walked ahead of them “We’re fine Col.” They said in unison. Amber reached for her phone trying to contact the number which Krystal used to call for help; she’s getting impatient “come on answer the damn phone” she hissed then the 8th ring “Hello?” a woman’s voice answered.

¤     ¤     ¤

“Hello who’s calling?” the voice asked “You called for help, this Colonel Amber Liu, we’re here to rescue you, what’s your location?” she said keeping her cool cause from the moment she heard that voice she knew it was her, there was silence on the other line. “Are you there? Answer me” she asked desperately as her team kept firing, “Y-Yes this is Krystal Jung” she answered but “hand the phone to who’s in charge Dr. Jung, hand it over we don’t have much time” Soojung was frozen for a moment when she heard that voice , six months feels like forever she missed that voice.

¤     ¤     ¤

“Suho, it’s our rescue the Col. Wants to talk to you” she said handing the phone to him “she’s angry, Dr. Jung? So we’re really strangers now? But why am I feeling like this, am I really over her?” she thought to herself. “Soojung ah who’s that” Jessica asked worriedly looking at her sisters reaction. “They’re coming for rescue unnie” that’s all she can say, Jessica observed her sisters reaction “Odd, she should be happy since rescue’s coming” she mumbled to herself.

¤     ¤     ¤

Colonel! Yuri called as soon as she had a glimpse of Amber “third floor, on the third floor Yuri she said checking the blue print, “I need six volunteers” she exclaimed. “Okay, Kris, Xiumin, Onew, Minho, Key, and Taemin use the stairs we’ll meet on the third floor take this” Amber gave a watch to Kris. “I’ll talk to you through that, be careful” Amber ordered. The rest of them took the elevator “were exactly Am?” Yuri asked as they readied their guns as the elevator stopped and slowly opened they were all anxious but all were thankful since it was clean.

¤     ¤     ¤

As soon as the elevator door swung open they heard shootings “Kris do you hear me over, what’s going on” she asked through the microphone “back up Col, we need back up on the right wing” he shouted. Amber and the rest quickly got there “” the private cursed when zombies started to pop out “oh god they’re so ugly” Hyuna and Minah screamed firing at the zombies approaching them. Gun shots could be heard all over, Yuri clearly saw the zombie approaching Amber from behind, she was busy fighting the zombie in front of her that she didn’t noticed the one at the back “Amber get down buddy!” Yuri shouted blowing off the zombies heads she gave her a proud smirk.

¤     ¤     ¤

“Suho what did they say? Are they coming?” Jessica asked, “Yes they’re here inside the building that was Col. Liu who just called” he said looking at Krystal who was sitting at the corner. Somewhat he’s worried, because the truth is he wanted her for himself, he did everything to make her fall for him at least that’s what he’s thinking, when she held Krystal’s hand on tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter