She knows

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

JESSICA’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

I scolded Soojung for being so stubborn; she chooses to stay behind so that she’ll get to be with Amber. “Let her be Sica” Yuri mumbled holding my hand, somewhat making me calm a bit, we tried each floors that we stopped but there were zombies in the building, good thing that we found one. I was walking back and forth as we waited for Amber’s group to arrive I was going crazy worrying for Soojung. But I knew she wouldn’t be at ease knowing that Amber was down there and out there were zombies are swarming. I really hope that we could fix this mess, but before anything else we need to get to safety. I’m glad Donghae never spoke to me after that incident; he couldn’t even look at me straight in the eyes. Yuri left Andy to me while they scan the whole floor earlier.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

I hugged Soojung as soon as I saw her, but I notice Amber was not her usual self, did something happen again. I can now relate to what Soojung’s feeling when Yuri went to check the rooftop I feel uneasy, the fear of losing her again was occupying my sane mind. Soojung took a glance at Amber as she helped Suho to sit on the floor. I need to do something for them, I need to make that dork understand, such a dense mind for a Colonel. I shook my head; I’ll trying putting some sense on that llama’s brain. When Amber made her way outside I quickly followed her, I saw her entering the room next to where we’re staying.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

What is will she do inside? To my curiosity, I didn’t hesitate to take a look inside since she didn’t even close the door fully. Oh no! But I couldn’t stop to stare at her perfect body, what an abs, I was staring at her bare chest admiringly, who wouldn’t mistaken her as a man, sorry Soojung there’s nothing bad in admiring a hot perfect body like hers right? What caught my attention was when she winced more like in a pained voice, I clearly saw how she wipes the wound, Oh my god! Amber! I blurted out when she looked at me with fear in her eyes.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter