I won't give up

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Amber couldn’t stop thinking why Soojung reacted that way earlier. Indeed what she did was painful but the truth is she couldn’t stop smiling knowing that the younger girl still cares for her. She shook those thoughts away from her head, “no Amber maybe she’s just guilty that’s why she said those words to you” she screamed inside her head from frustration. “Should I talk to her? Should I be nice to her? But what if I’m just hallucinating; she wouldn’t send me divorce papers if she still loves me right?” those thoughts kept bugging her mind. “Am?” Yuri exclaimed for the 3rd time, “Yah! Stupid! Keep your mind alert stop thinking about her!” Yuri scolded.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“How did you?” Amber asked. “Yeah right I know you too well” Yuri hissed. “I don’t know buddy; Sica’s been doing the same to me, why does it have to be like this. Why of all people, why should we meet those heartless sisters again?” Yuri said frowning.  “I don’t know too Yul” Amber said and sigh “we shouldn’t let our guards down again Am, I don’t want to get hurt like that again” Yuri mumbled in a sad tone “I know Yul, I know but why do I feel this way whenever she talks to me, whenever damn! Whatever I do, this stupid heart of mine only beats for you Soojung”.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

 The way into the tunnel was quite long and it’s already late, Yuri and Amber were thankful since the tunnel was clear, no signs of zombies but they stayed alert all the time. Everyone was quite tired already but Amber kept glancing to Soojung’s direction the younger girl stayed behind the others ever since earlier. Soojung was silent. Everyone stopped on their trance when,  “Soojung” *BLAG a loud thud was echoed through the tunnel making everyone turn their backs. Jessica was able to catch her sisters head from hitting the ground. “I got her” Amber mumbled supporting Soojung’s slim waist, it’s the first time that the two were this close after being apart.  Amber’s throat went dry as she gaze at Soojung’s pale face “I’ll take care of her” Suho’s voice awaken her.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

 

Amber was taken aback with her own actions when “I got her, everyone let’s call it a day” she commanded. Suho’s jealousy rose up high he clenched his teeth seeing how Amber carried Soojung’s unconscious body. “Unnie please open my bag and get the blanket inside” she said and Sica did what she was told she spread the blanket on the floor. Amber gently placed the sleeping girl on the blanket “she’s just tired right?” she asked worriedly not knowing that Sica was smiling at her.  Seeing how Amber worry for her sister “stupid, you still love my sister” she thought before speaking. “Yes, I think she’s tired and maybe hungry don’t worry we still have some food in my bag” Sica smiled assuringly. “She looks so tired” Amber said as she unconsciously tucked Soojung’s hair behind her ears, “Rest well Soojung,” she mumbled softly but Sica heard her which brought smile to her face.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

When Amber was about to leave she felt a hand grabbing her wrist “If you love her fight for her, take her back Am” Sica said and smiled. “I don’t know Jess, she already decided for us you know that right? If she’s happy then” Amber didn’t continue her sentence and jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter