SHE

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AMBER'S POV:

 

I’m Col. Amber J. Liu, it’s true that I reached this position at my young age. Since I was young I've  always see dad as my role model, that’s why I grew up like this. I’ve always been mistaken as a boy because I really look like one, except the one down there but that didn’t bother me. I only laughed when no one would believe me when I say I’m a girl, how could they not? Even my chests are flat since I've been working out a lot when I was young plus the training got me so fit that my chest were chiselled just like any grown man would have.

My parents was killed by ambush leaving me to fend for myself. It was my decision to join the military at my young age so as Vic Jie. She was like my mother who's always looking out for me ever since I was a kid.

 

“Am, bro you’re spacing out! Everything okay?” Yuri asked as we headed to Vic’s office. Yeah I’m fine Yul “You’re not thinking about her again, are you?” she narrowed her eyes examining my face, I only smiled at her.

 

 “Take your seats please,  well, Hello Yuri” Vic greeted her with a smile being a natural flirt Yuri gave her a y smirk instead .

Ever since Yuri got her heart broken she became a player as for me I don’t wanna talk about it. “Gear up, bring some people from the medical team with you, you Capt. Kwon And you Col. Liu she pointed out. " Bring them alive, I repeat alive and  also we received this” she played the last communication that was recorded from one of the doctors.

 

“We believe we got the cure but the virus spread uncontrollably, we’re trap here and there were a lot of them, I can’t believe that I’m going to say this but zombies, they're real. We locked ourselves in this chamber I don’t know how long these walls can hold to keep us alive but please we need help, please help us get through this safely. This is Dr. Krystal Jung speaking, please if anyone can hear this, help us” and then call ended Vic and Yuri were looking intently at Amber who was silent and frozen from her deep thought.

 

“Well, that’s it, please assemble your team, you know that place well Am and you grew up here, I’m entrusting you this mission, it’s all in your hands now Col and Captain please protect them with all means necessary” she said in a serious tone. “We need you to bring them in this base safely, we don’t care how long, as long as they're alive" she added and pause before looking at me strikingly. "And  Col. The situation is uncontrolled, L.A is 90% infected, this base is the only safe place  we can hide” Vic explained.

 We need a good plan for this I retorted "sure does" Yuri seconded.  Give me an hour or two Vic,  and Yuri gather your team and let’s have a meeting we’ll leave before noon.

 

“Amber, Yuri” Vic approached us before we leave her office. “Come here you two" she whispered audibly as she enveloped us in a big hug. " Be safe out there, Amber come back to me alive no matter what or I swear I’ll ble

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter