Princess takes the lead...

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KRYSTAL’S POV:

 

It seems like everything was a dream but indeed all that happened is true, four years have passed, Amber and I couldn’t be any happier when I gave birth to Soo Eun and Jung Yun, nice names huh? We named them by combining our Korean names, of course we gave them English names too, Aiden Joseph and Krystal Josephine and our now big boy Andy no one could tell that he’s not our biological child, why? He’s really like Amber’s lil version, and he’s as dork as Amber, I knew he would be a heart breaker someday when he grow up. Jung Yun got Amber’s features, everything including Amber’s hobbies, and Soo Eun you don’t have to ask she’s totally the mini me.

Truth is I started the idea of writing the book and asked for unnie’s help I never thought that it would really be famous all over the world and inspire millions of people. I was so excited when we were invited for a talk show in NYC, and the photo shoots for the magazine together with my family. I feel so blessed and happy, but I couldn’t done this without Amber’s support, Amber never failed to amuse me all the things she does makes me fall for her even more plus she’s getting handsome day by day and oh those toned abs. I know we’ve been married way before those things happened but I never thought that starting a family would be this happy and fulfilling.

Amber and I planned for a getaway for our 10th wedding anniversary, but I think Yuri wanted to surprise unnie so we agreed that they should go ahead of us while the kids could stay with us. It’s tiring since our twins and Soo Yu is so naughty and never stopped bickering whenever they’re together, but I really admire how Amber handle this kind of situations. They listen to me too but not like Amber, my handsome wife is really something huh, I’m so lucky. The breakfast scene was really heart warming, they’re so adorable when I saw them eating with all the chocolates on their faces and of course Amber who’s so manly sand y making some breakfast for everyone.

Two more days and unnie and Yuri will be back can’t wait to be alone with Amber; I was hoping that we could make another baby or babies. Amber and I wanted more kids, since unnie and I grew up just the two of us most of the time our parents was away and they left us in a young age it was lonely so I wanted to have three more kids I bet they’ll all be adorable, I’m really getting excited thinking about it. We were at this toy store when a tall, well kinda good looking guy approached me. I was quite shy by the way he looked at me, and he gave me a calling card as soon as he approaches me, the president of H Mag? Omg! I wanted to squeal in excitement, they wanted to an interview and do some photo shoots, this is exciting and huge, I just hope Amber would allow me, speaking of her, dinner was ready and I called the kids and they’re busy eating their Mac and cheese while I made some steak for us.

I really don’t know what’s wrong with Amber just this afternoon, maybe she’s not in the mood? My mood really flipped when I saw her shirtless! Seriously! Does she really have to display those toned chest! Hard abs and those biceps! Is she blind those girls from the other street is drooling on her right now! Argh! I wanted to pull out their eyeballs! And this dense Jerk, is didn’t she even notice? At all? “Baby” I called them and Andy but seriously Amber’s really being a Jerk today, sigh.

Yah! Jerk! What’s wrong with you today? I asked her as she went out of the kid’s room I bet the three little ones is already asleep, while Andy and Joey is still up watching t.v on their own rooms. “Nothing” she said and walked ahead of me, Amber! I’m talking to you! “What?” she turned around looking at me with blank expression, fine you don’t want to talk to me? Fine! If you have a problem just tell me okay you don’t need to be a jerk! I wanted to cry so I stormed my way to our bedroom, I thought she would run after me but she didn’t. I was waiting for her as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter