Escape

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤ 

AMBER’S POV: 

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤ 

I was so worried when Soojung fainted again, I felt guilty that I treated her rudely last night, but even though I kissed her back which I really wanted to. I’m still thinking what happened between us, I don’t want to get hurt again I really had a hard time when she ignored my calls and after a few months she sent me a divorce papers and confirming that she’s with Suho, my heart totally broke I don’t even know where to start, then now she’s being like this it’s just too confusing. I her cheek gently, she looks so pale right now, I gave her a piggyback ride since she was still unconscious and we can’t afford to waste any time gladly Sica is okay with the idea.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤ 

I don’t know how it started but were sounding like a married couple bickering, and it’s really embarrassing I was trying so hard to keep our conversation in the lowest possible volume but seriously Soojung’s, can she not keep it low? The whole time we were bickering I can feel my ears burning I’m sure everyone was listening, we reach union station safely not until those zombies were awaken by Key’s clumsiness. I drag Soojung with me out of impulse as we separate with the others, we passed by the waiting area when this girl beside me pleaded me to go with her to the restrooms, I don’t have a choice, don’t I? I was waiting patiently for Soojung when she went inside the cubicle, I was trying to fight with my erted thoughts against her, damn how she can still have an effect on me like this.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤ 

“Amber?” I was awaken in my thoughts and I nearly jump when I saw her so close to me, her face was just an inch away from mine I can’t help but to stare at her pink soft lips. W-what do you want S-Soo-jung? ! Why am I stuttering, act cool Amber! “Why are you stuttering? Are you blushing your face is so red?” she said giggling, I can feel her hot breath on my skin I was trying to pull away from her but I winced in pain when my head hit the cold wall, ! I’m trapped think Amber! I can see her evil stare at me, what is she doing! Good thing that I was near the door I twist the knob trying to escape but I gulped when she pushed the door and locked it I stared nervously at her. W-what? “Relax, I’m not gonna you unless you want me to” she said naughtily and bit her lower lip. No Amber, don’t fall for that, why does she have to be so y! Did she do this on purpose, I was trying not to look on her chest, it’s not like that earlier but I noticed that she ed the first two buttons on her blouse.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤ 

I was sweating profusely and her stares isn’t helping either, Soojung we should go I tried to escape but she leaned her body so close to mine I can feel her oh god! And she placed her hands in between my body so I could move “Amber, just listen to me, I love you, please give us a chance, I’m begging you, I’m selfish, I...” damn it I cut her off as I sealed my lips on her she’s teasing me too much, I kissed her longingly, I just wanna feel her lips on min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter