Jung Soo Jung a.k.a Zombie Jung

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“Okay, listen everyone, Kris and Henry lead the team, everyone go with them” she blurted “Trust this two they’re one of my best men, team don’t let your guards down. Minho you know what to do man run this train no matter what understand?” she said with her serious tone. “Yes Colonel” he answered back “Key come with us, Hyuna go with them” Amber ordered while Hyuna looked at her with her pleading eyes “I’ll go with you Col” she insisted “I volunteer too” Minah added.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“No” Yuri and Amber said in unison but then they couldn’t do anything. “Well, are we done now?” Donghae and Suho blurted impatiently, Minhyuk was their best friend so the two were eager to find their lost friend. Yuri was raging inside, she frequently rolled her eyes her blood was boiling. Donghae was getting into her nerves while Jessica was finding Yuri’s expressions attractive. “Were staying too” the Jung sisters blurted now it was Amber’s turn to be annoyed “What?! NO! You can’t” she flipped. Suho averted his gaze on her, Soojung sensed the tension between the two so as Sica “We can’t leave our boyfriends” Sica answered coldly making Yuri scoff.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Amber and Soojung’s eyes met, but the older girl averted her eyes she wanted to yell at the younger girl but she can’t. “She loves him this much even if it’s dangerous she chooses to be with him” Amber thought.  “Fine have it your way then just don’t blame us for the consequences” she said. “Go now team wait for my signal and don’t leave without us unless things will get out of hand, Kris, Henry contact me okay,” she commanded. Sulli, Luna and Sooyoung unnie gave the Jung sisters a hug as they separate their ways.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Minhyuk was tailing at the back when he really felt like going to the bathroom, he can’t hold his bowel anymore.As they passed by the ticket booths he saw a signage indicating the toilets were near without telling anyone he pulled out his self from the group. He looked around shrugging his shoulders It’s safe I don’t see or hear anything he was humming a tune as he made his way inside the men’s room.” Where did your idiot friend went?” Yuri mumbled losing her patience.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“The instruction was loud and clear, he’s not deaf or is he?” Yuri added as they guide the group making their way back, as they passed the booths they heard noises. “Let’s check it out” Amber blurted and the rest followed “mini grocery!” Key blurted excitedly as they pass by making their way to the comfort room “Yah! Focus Key, we’ll get that after this” Amber blurted dorkily as the two raised their hands for a high five. “Dorks” Yuri mumbled shaking her head while Soojung is suppressing her laugh, Suho looked at her at it irked him knowing that she’s looking at her.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Hyuna kept her close distance to Amber which annoyed the younger Jung she was looking at Hyuna intently. “She’s y and beautiful but I’m way prettier and ier than her not to mention I’m smarter than her” she thought flipping her hair.  As they finally reach the rest room to where the noise came earlier, Donghae quickly looked inside “it’s empty where could he be” *rawwr! Minhyuk jumped over him he was caught off guard and was shocked of the sudden attack. * BANG! Yuri blew his head off and walked away passing by Sica who was looking at her intently, “It’s done shall we go now the others are waiting” she said coldly.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter