Soojung's revenge

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

KRYSTAL’S POV:

 

I felt so guilty after I knew from unnie and Yuri what that dork was up too, but I think it was already too late. But seriously if you saw how Amber was drooling over that tall flirt girl you would do the same as I did, I wanted to punch that girl’s face in the pool but of course I still kept my calm. So much for celebrating our anniversary and for Amber’s surprise it was all ruined, but what she did made me fall for her even more it’s like I keep on falling in love with her everyday through her actions, I’m hell of a lucky girl but she’s lucky too you know. I heard and saw everything last night, well their conversation was kinda loud good thing it’s dark that Amber didn’t notice I was there, that girl has really nice moves she really knows what she wants, I wanted to strangle both of them on the spot but hearing the girl’s last words, she’s not a after all, but I’m still jealous. I’m so jealous even though I made up with Amber what if she’ll be snatch away by some girls from me? I can’t accept that! Ugh! This jealousy of mine is worst than I remember when I was jealous with Ailee.

 

It’s actually my first time to deal with drunken Amber; I find it so cute especially with her slurred speech, her scent and for being so blunt about her feelings, you see Amber is not the kind of person who will spill if she’s feeling jealous or if you hurt her feelings she will just keep it to herself but I guess I have to thank the alcohol’s effect on her, I knew she was hurt from the words I said to her, sigh I didn’t mean everything I was just angry at her at that time, she should know that she’s dense most of the times. Of course I called Yuri unnie to help me carry Amber since she passed out on my lap she was crying that’s for being drunk; a pregnant woman shouldn’t be exerting so much force, do they. I really appreciate what she planned for us even unnie was melted on her actions and the kids were all too excited but I ruined it, I hope she’ll remember our conversation tonight, I couldn’t apologize more and even though I’m still feeling the jealousy in me I tried to focus on Amber’s feelings.

 

I kissed Amber before heading out with unnie and the kids; I was in this pastry shop buying desserts that I was craving for when a fan approached me. He said his name was Marcus, he seems a nice guy he paid for the coffee and everything I brought and he even asked for my signature so we sat down on this table and I enjoyed talking to him. I told him I was here with Amber and my family having our vacation slash 10thanniversary celebration. He was really happy to see me in person of course I’m honoured but then he started talking to me and said Amber and I had been their inspiration, well Marcus is gay, haha we kinda clicked in an instant after a few talks , he’s married with his long time boyfriend just recently. I was more than happy to hear his compliments on our book but then he insisted that he’ll let us stay to his private villa, free yatch ride and everything was on him I politely declined but he insisted and he will be insulted if I declined well I like it but I was too shy to accept it but then I feel like I’ve know the guy and he was so nice to us. Plus he agreed to help me to get Amber jealous, well I saw the dork when he got inside the store what was she thinking she’s my wife of course I know her features so well but it was really funny to I pretended that I didn’t see her at all.

 

Yep everything was our plan, I wanted to surprise Amber but of course do you think that I’ll let her slip easily after that flirting I still want my revenge so I’ll make her jealous. I tried to suppress my laughter when Amber saw what I was wearing earlier, so cute! But I knew she was jealous of course Sica and Yul knew about my plan. Sorry Am, I wanted to make it up to you so I won’t tell you about the trip, but about making you jealous you can’t escape my wrath.

 

I swear I think she was kinda pissed when I told her to come to our room and only to find out I wasn’t there I can tell by the way she looks at me when she got inside the restaurant. She looks so hot! Ugh! I wanted to lock my lips on her the moment she walked in. That chest how can I not drool over it even Marcus stared at her chest and don’t ever think that I didn’t notice her sulking and didn’t notice those group of girls checking her out, why does she have to dress like this I even prepared for her clothes! Aish! I smirked at unnie when lightly kicked my foot and motioned her eyes towards Amber who’s obviously not in the mood and was quiet even Yuri chuckled silently. I still won Am, haha! But I guess not really? Coz I saw the other girls on the table looking at her like she’s some delicious meat that they want to eat plus I clenched my fists when I saw the dork winked at them! Don’t ever think that I’m not watching you Amber I nearly lose my act but Marcus and unnie told me not to and he has a better plan, really? Coz right now my blood is boiling when I saw how Amber was talking happily with god knows who over the phone. Wow! She’s really jealous now I saw the look in her eyes when Marcus gave me a peck on the ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter