You're mine Sica

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

YURI’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Sica and I was being so lovey dovey since I came back and I feel so happy that we’re back in each other’s arms again. I guess we’re really meant for each other after all, I knew when I came back that I totally forgave her and I wanted to leave everything in the past already. For the two months I was away I thought of proposing to her when I get back but of course knowing my buddy’s condition and seeing Soojung I don’t know if I can propose to Sica and be happy whole heartedly. Today was really a miracle, I was really anxious, nervous and all as Sica went out to check on Andy. I realized that I don’t want to waste another moment to ask her this important question. I gather up my courage, god Yuri! Man up! I told to myself and it just came out naturally. Truth is as cool as the name Capt. Kwon Yuri hell I feel so damn nervous right now!  

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

I couldn’t contain the happiness that I’m feeling right now, I feel so ecstatic but this day was so tiring for me. I feel so exhausted we talked lovingly for a moment then I dozed off to dreamland with my fiancée in my arms. It feels so right to hold her like this I feel so light, so contented and most of all I feel so loved. Sica is really different right now, she often tells me that she loves me and I can clearly see that she’s in love with me that stare when we fell in love three years ago. I only loved you Sica, only you and I wouldn’t stop loving you.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

I was quite awakened by Sica I think she can’t sleep? I slightly opened my eyes, Sica are you okay you seem so restlessmmgh. I wasn’t able to talk anymore when she kissed me roughly with much urgency I mentally rejoice, finally she made a move! Keke! I really wanted to this with her but I was quite shy to do the first move what if she’ll reject me, but damn this kiss is so good. Sica was really, god!

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

She hovered on top of me and started nibbling my lower lip roughly; she’s really , with her eyes close as she was savouring every bite on my lips. So hot eh! I felt my body heat shoot up and I was fully awakened by her seductive moves. My hands made its way to her waist as I d and massage her . Our heated tongues find their way to each other aggressively flicking and succumbing to each other’s lust. She moaned when I started her tongue, her hands find their way inside my shirt as she started rubbing my abs lustfully. I quickly reversed our position which caught her off guard, now! You should get your punishment for being a very... I trapped her in between my arms and started planting light kisses on her neck very... another kiss very... I her neck lightly earning a moan from her naughty princess. “Stop teasing” she mumbled grabbing my hair and pinning me to her neck tilting her head as she gave me more access to assault her enticing neck, so impatient I teased.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

She grabbed my shirt and “I’m so Yuri ah, please” she pleaded with her voice that was so, god Sica! I quickly removed her tan top as she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter