Ice cold Amber

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AMBER’S POV: 

¤   ¤   ¤

“If you’re making some plans, then you should include us too” Suho blurted cutting Yuri and Amber’s conversation. Seriously? Who’s he to command us I raised my brows looking at him “Yeah, you should include us in your plans” Donghae added. Yuri and I exchanged glances I knew at the very moment Yuri lost her cool “I don’t mean to be rude but it’s our job to keep you alive, we’ve been through hundreds of missions so I believe we know what we’re doing, Don’t worry coz we’ll give everyone a heads up regarding the plan so that everyone could give their opinions, now if you may excuse us” Yuri blurted with her red ears, I knew she’s fuming in anger. “Sorry we just thought we could give you some help” Soojung butted in, why is she acting so nice all of a sudden?  I just looked at her “we understand, just do as we say” Yuri said avoiding Jessica’s glare.

 

This is really awkward, I feel like I’m suffocating from this I thought I was ready to face her, but I was wrong everything’s coming back to me even though I tried so hard to forget. The wound is still fresh, why Krys? Am I that easy to forget? My heart broke when I received those divorce papers, I don’t want to let go but after that I don’t know how to approach her anymore so I decided to stay in Korea. Then here she’s, with that Suho, so I guess she really meant what she said. Even though I’m hurting I need to put up a cold front, she really forgot me this fast, when I saw them hugging earlier I wanted to strangle that guy to death, but it seems like she loves him too, who am I to get on their way right? If she’s happy then I should be happy even though I’m breaking inside I won’t let my guard down. “Am, we should get some sleep bro” Yuri waken me from my thoughts, I just nodded I was looking at the blueprints on the table as I dozed off.

 

~Flashback~

 

“Amber! I love you baby I will always love you” she whispered as we lay down on our bed after a long hardcore activity. I love you more princess, I mumbled as I wrapped my arms around her waist. “I miss you Amber, can we stay like this” she said leaning closer to me. Of course princess it’s my off tomorrow, “That’s great coz I want to be alone with you the whole day” she said nuzzling on my chest. “Baby? I’m your only one right?” she asked me sweetly. Princess, look at me I said as we stared in each other’s eyes I married you because I love you so much, you’re my life Krys, and my heart is only yours I said giving her a peck. “That’s good to hear, coz I’ll kill those girls that would take you away from me” she said hugging me tightly.

~END~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter