2418

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

AUTHOR’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Soojung and Amber was lost in their world, the younger girl was staring at Amber affectionately. “Amberr” she whimpered as her juices flowed from her core. Amber lapped her juices clean, as she was going insane to the pleasure she’s receiving, she whimpered defencelessly. Amber climbed on top of her, and admired her wife's  face. “Amber, don’t leave me” Soojung blurted sobbing “I can’t leave without you” she confessed. “I will always be beside you, even if you can’t see me, I will always be with you Krys” she whispered as she place her hand on her chest “I will always be here, in your heart” Amber continued forcing a smile making her cry even harder.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“Let’s forget those things first” Amber said as she started assaulting her s. “Amberr, it more!” the doctor commanded pinning Amber’s head on her chest, “mmmnggh” Amber moaned heavenly. “Amber I can’t take it anymore!” she moaned impatiently spreading her legs more. Amber smiled as she positioned the huge length on her opening making her purr in heat as the hot Colonel opening. “Put it in now Am,uggh!” she pleadee with her heavy breaths, “AHH! She exclaimed as Amber shoved it inside her drenched aching core making her Amber’s as Amber slid deeper inside of her.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“God Am!” she exclaimed as Amber started sliding it in and out of her roughly, both mouths were agape as the pleasure kept increasing. Sweats of their bodies came in contact as Amber faster making her  yelped in pleasure with every . They stare into each other’s eyes as their hips moved in sync. Soojung wrapped her arms around Amber’s neck when Amber started her collarbone, with every she could only hug Amber tightly. She tilted her head as heavy breaths came out of endlessly, “Ahhhhhhh, more Amber, harder! Don’t be gentle please”  she pleaded as she was now senselessly. Amber was feeling the same too, she don’t even feel exhausted though she’s doing all the hard work.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Amber buried her face on the younger girl's neck neck as she felt she’s nearing, “Soojung, ooh Krys” she moaned huskily on her ears. “I’m near Am” she mumbled out of breath. “Me too” Amber said as she kept on ing faster, “Oh god, more Amber don’t stop!” she exclaimed more like commanded. Like a good soldier she is Amber ed her hips faster and deeper. Amber had  to kiss her deeply to suppress the uncontrollable moans coming out from her wife. “nggghhh!” they both exclaimed, Amber plump her body on top of Soojung. Both were panting heavily as their bodues where convulsing in such intense state. Soojung Amber’s back “Amber I love you” she whispered hugging her tightly. “I love you more Soojung” Amber replied hugging her back.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Krystal was glancing at Amber’s sleeping face, they didn’t break the position Amber was still on top of her. Amber had dozed off afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter