Feelings

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KRYSTAL’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤ 

I can’t hide it anymore, I know I’m being unfair with Suho but I don’t want to lose Amber totally. It's my fault for being selfish and I know I have to make my moves on her but ugh! Gosh! She's already dense before! But seriously she’s way much denser now! Can’t she see I’m doing everything to be with her.  But she keeps on pushing me back to Suho, I was so happy thunking she’s going to kiss me earlier from that comfort room incident. By the way she looked at me, the way our eyes met made me feel that there' still hope. Oh, plus she’s gotten so handsome all those months that we haven't seen each other. Ever since I met Amber I often ask myself how can a girl look this handsome and those toned muscles of hers not to mention how tan her skin is. I need to get through her cause I hate it when my rival Hyuna is all over her and she's not backing down either, Aish! Of course I’m not jealous, not at all!

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤ 

Everything happened so fast I can’t believe that Jess and I went back just to be with this two. She's definitely having a hard time with Yuri while me, I really don’t know. If only I can read Amber's mind, I don't know her true feelings. She’s treating me rude and cold but there are times that she’s melting me with her actions. I wanna pull out my hair in frustration. Unnie told me what happened earlier, I guess Yuri  is really mad at her, who wouldn't right? But I know Jess, she really means it for real. I couldn't sleep, I knew that Amber is awake to guard us, this is my chance to talk to her. I was quietly observing her from and I guess she doesn’t know that I’m still awake. She looks likes she’s in a deep thought, her brows saw her ed her uniform living her black Hanes undershirt; I know she always uses that when she’s on her uniform. I know I shouldn’t be thinking about this but I miss seeing her body, I should stop these thoughts of mine. I was contemplating if I should approach her, but I decided that I should I really don’t know what will happen to us, and this is the best time to approach her.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤ 

Amber I’m scared, which is really the truth, I’m scared of the surroundings and most of all I’m scared of losing her again. She made me sit beside her, and I purposely moved my body closer to her, I just want to feel her warmth that I missed so much. I felt her body tensed , Am? I called as she was busy fixing her stuffs I looked at her intently, go Soojung you can do this! Just kiss her and see her reaction, she just stared at me blankly, I leaned over and kissed her when she was not kissing me back my heart ached I looked at her once more she was fighting her emotions, please Am just once, or I promise I’ll stop bothering you I thought to myself.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤ 

I kissed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter