Again...

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SICA’S POV:

 

We’re tucking the kids in their beds when Yuri’s phone rang again I was really getting suspicious, my blood boiled when again she took the call outside. This jerk is hiding something from me! She better spill it or else! Don’t you even dare to cheat on me Kwon Yuri or else I’ll kill you and your mistress. I was waiting impatiently at the back of the door when the dork came in what were you doing? And you are talking to! I exclaimed making her jump as she clutch her chest tightly, serves you right you should’ve seen the look on her face I really wanted to burst from laughter but I conceal it “god! I nearly had a heart attack Sica!” she exclaimed somewhat pissed. How dare you raise your voice to me Yuri! “I-I’m sorry okay” she finally said, who’s that? 

 

“Who’s what?” she said pretending to not know what I was referring to, Kwon Yuri do you want abstinence for the whole year! “Sica!” she whined cutely like a kid, then tell me! I grabbed her collar tightly “I can’t Sica” she said with nervously when I gave her my glare are you’re cheating on me? “What! Of course not! Yah! I would never ever do that to you! You’re my one and only love!” she said annoyingly. I can only smile to what she had said, then what Yuri! I asked impatiently, she still didn’t speak, fine, I better sleep with the kids then “okay! Aish! Amber was planning to surprise your sister okay, and she asked me to help” Yuri spilled every information that I had to know. I know but I felt envy of Soojung, that llama is really thoughtful well Yuri is but not as the dork faced llama.

 

I feel excited going back to Cancun again, and now where going with the kids, we explained to the kids about the plan and they’re all excited and even practice for the dance, well the dork’s plan is for the kids to appear one by one with white roses which they’re going to give to Soojung and each will dance with her, while the dork will sing to her, I squealed when Yuri told me that part.  I feel so excited for Soojung indeed their 10th anniversary celebration will be memorable. We finally arrived early in the morning of course we check in the same floor and hotel where the two were staying. Amber’s been preparing the whole afternoon I guess; while Yuri briefed the kids again and bought the white roses earlier we were all dressed nicely.

 

We were just outside but I can’t help to admire the romantic set up, the llama did really effort a lot on this and it’s so heart melting, I held Yuri’s hands as I saw the set up inside when we peep outside, there was a center stage, lighted scented candles on each table, the flower petals all over the floor, the perfect sea breeze,  and I bet the food will also be great, but I froze when I saw how Soojung slapped Amber ,Yuri and the kids gasped too when they saw it, were on the front door since the walls were transparent we can clearly see what’s happening inside. “What happened” I heard Yuri mumbled worriedly “are they quarrelling?” Joey and Andy asked in unison, while the three kids were busy playing on the other side.

 

When we asked Amber she only smiled bitterly but didn’t utter any single word, I know she’s in the verge of tears already but that dork is surely putting up a strong face. She kissed her kids before she went out for a walk, I felt sad about it, so when Ambe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter